Looking for help - Car Jump Starter not turning on

Bought an Anker Car Jump Starter earlier this year before we went up to tahoe. Dusted it off as we are going on vacation soon and disappointed that it no longer turns on. I charged it to full (all bars solid amber), but holding down the power does not turn it on. I believe the charge bars are supposed to light up and if you hold it down, the LED light is support to turn on. Neither of those works. Also tried plugging in a lightning cable and pressing the power button to charge my iphone, but that didn’t work as well.

Manual that comes with the unit is not very helpful and can’t find any support information on the anker site. Hoping the community can help me figure out how to get this to work (or send it back under warranty).

Thanks in advance

That’s not good. Email support@anker.com . They are pretty quick to reply. Good luck. :slight_smile:

Any battery pack that is left uncharged for so long may need to take extra long to recharge. Try leaving it plugged in for 24 hours and try again. I know the lights come on you said but it could just be memory

1 Like

Hi @jimmy.y.yu,
As @nhi mentioned, please contact support@anker.com and they’ll be able to assist you with this further. It’s also possible that some additional charging could help as @elmo41683 mentioned. It’s best to use the power bank every month or so to charge your phone (or other device) and keep the electrons moving in the battery cells.
Thanks!

I hope the support will be able to help you. It’s important to have a perfectly functionning Jump Starter, since it’s pretty important to revive your car :wink:

Jump start needed for jump starter :confused:

2 Likes