Login Issues - Certificate Expired

That’s because the system of the Power User program is in the process of being updated. You should be fine. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I do have this issued from time to time.

But as you all know informatics is NOT an exact science any more!:joy:

You make an input to a program and got a result.
If you you make the SAME input to the SAME program you got another result.
That’s magic, isn’t it?

NO, often the program libraries this program uses are changing and the programmer of that program have not checked this.

The worst thing is an error in a compiler. :angry:

thanks for the swift reply :slight_smile:

Yes and when I log into the community I am rerouted to Anker.com not the community and currently my PU page is down

2 Likes

The power user page isn’t down, it’s being revamped

1 Like

Posted that before a read all the comments🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Anymore news on the current login issues?

Either chrome/Samsung internet, same issue… Once logged in, all fine, until I visit PU, then I have to login again, which goes to anker.com, turn I have to click community.

If I’m in community, and just going chat to chat, no problems. If I go to PU, I have to login again… As above.

Obvs not end of the world, not sure if it’s JUST a mobile browser issue or if desktop get the same?

1 Like

No, not just you, I have to log in on PC or moblibe multiple times, even if say I am on this Forum and want to swtich to the Draw or User page, ALWAYS having to log back in…

Desktop is same…sadly.

Note that when you’re logged in to say, your desktop PC and you then login with your mobile device, you are then logged out of your desktop PC. You can only have one device logged in at once. It’s been this way for a long time now but that seems a bit silly. :expressionless:
Various other forums I visit do not impose this restriction.

I remember way back when I believe you could have multiple devices logged in at once. I believe it changed to a single device sometime after that the time of one of the website updates.

As it stands now, we get logged out all the time and have to constantly keep logging back in.

1 Like

That’s not the issue here this time. I have only 1 device… My smartphone.

Agreed that the login issues are present even on one device (I see it all the time on my iPhone).
I was just mentioning the additional restriction of having one device logged in at a time which existed before and now we have this additional login issue affecting just one device.

EDIT - having a lot less issues now that I’m avoiding the power user page and clicking the back button :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the revamp of the power user page though :+1:t2:

I’ve just come to community from PU, without having to login again … Check time stamp on this message for time/date Info

UPDATE
I spoke too soon! Oops lol

Strange…I can login via mobile (iPhone 5s on iOS 9.3.5) but not anymore on PC. These login issues are getting highly annoying.:confused:

There shouldn’t be any questions about logging in on PC. If there were any other specific problems, please let me know.

I log in via my computer, everything gets right after I refreshed the page.:grin:

So far, my issues seem to have been resolved!

As of yesterday afternoon, PC login issues have been resolved. Now if we could only have multiple logins at the same time from say, PC & mobile, all would be right with the world.:wink:

1 Like