Link two speakers together

Hi there,

I bought two Anker speakers (SoundCore) and I’d like to link them together for better sound experience.
I noticed there is a mic-jack on the speaker side.
If I got a 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm chord, would I be able to link the two speakers together?

Then main audio input will be through aux or Bluetooth to the speaker (lead-with the mic-chord connected).

Wold that work?

1 Like

It would depend on your model of speakers. If you have the Mini 2 or SoundCore Flare these can be paired together to create ‘wireless stereo’. For older models the aux ports are one way for inputting audio, rather than passing to another speaker.

If you wanting to do BT to x2 speakers with an aux source you would need something like this;

Or you could use a 3.5mm splitter with additional aux cables like this;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AKORD-3-5-Speaker-Headphone-Splitter-White/dp/B01BKTHXRW/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1529502108&sr=1-10&keywords=3.5mm+aux+splitter

Depends on the wire freedom your after…

5 Likes

The soundcore motion b which was just released and available on Amazon and the soundcore flare+ being released in August are also able to pair together for stereo.

3 Likes

If you have a Samsung Galaxy S8 upwards (S8+, s9 etc)

In the Bluetooth settings, you can choose DUAL AUDIO , which lets you connect to 2 devices.

3 Likes

Thanks alot for the detailed reply. I have the SoundCore. My Galaxy S9+ is able to connect to both through bluetooth but my laptop can’t. I’ve assumed that the mic jack would be able to output the audio to the other speaker.

However, the AUX- splitter seems like a brilliant idea. Thanks again!

1 Like

I think the klinke jack on Soundcores are only for input Audio.

1 Like

Aux splitter is what worked for me in the past when trying to accomplish the same thing

Hi, if you’re trying to link a pair of Soundcore Boost speakers it is a little more involved and detailed instructions can be found here: