Lightweight PD powerbank?

Anyone know when we might get one? I’ve got an iPad Pro 11” and two XS Max phones. Appreciate this would justify the big brick power banks Anker currently has but they are just too heavy and frankly overkill. If I need to do full, multiple charges, I’ll use the (awesome) Anker wall charger I just bought. (I highly recommend it!) But, I need a power bank for those “just in case” moments. Those all day meetings with a mad dash to the airport, no time to recharge with a wall charger, and your device dies two hours from landing. The current options are just too heavy especially when you’re not bringing a large carry on.

If not Anker, can anyone recommend another power bank or describe what system you have set up for when you just need a little power to get you through a few more hours? I’m not opposed to buying something for the short term and waiting until Anker realizes they REALLY need to have more PD power bank options.

Thanks!

1 Like

Describe what lightweight is to you, because for the PD packs they have I do not think they are too heavy. I have 2 different ones and only the 26800 Imo is heavy due to the metal case. But the plastic case one isn’t that heavy to carry around.

1 Like

Around 10 oz.

Just seeing this again and realized there was a massive typo. No charger is 10 oz! I meant to write 70 oz. so, if anyone sees this and has a suggestion, please let me know. Thanks.

@410clh
This one weighs in at 6.8oz and is a 10k PD pack

Thank you. I ordered it today! The website could REALLY use a comparison feature. I appreciate you’re help.

1 Like

Glad to have been of help, and if you have anymore questions or need help feel free to ask