Lighter Anker PowerCore+ II 10000 and 20000 Coming Soon! (with Power Delivery)

I don’t think we will see a pocket-able PD bank from Anker for some time. If you think about it though the Switch itself isn’t very pocket-able, I carry mine around in a back pack with a Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD. There are brands like mophie that make a very pocket-able PD battery bank, but its a little expensive.

Can I ask if you’ve got a case for both?

I guess that means the new products rumoured at the start of this thread aren’t coming then.

Oh, no, I definitely think they’re coming.

Still hopes of a late December release, but as we haven’t heard any updates from @AnkerOfficial, there’s a decent chance this plan has been pushed back until 2018.

I have a case for my Switch, and games. A case made by RDS industries. And the battery bank I strap into a pocket in my backpack.

Thanks for your attention on PowerCore+ II, but we don’t have the innovation plan for this product yet.

NOOOOO!
Then why was it at your IFA booth?
Has the product been cancelled?

3 Likes

Yeah, really. Out of all the things they could have cancelled… (cough cough colors)

1 Like

What ever happened to these products announced all the way back in 2015?!?! @AnkerOfficial. This looks like it could have been some true innovation! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Any updates on upcoming Powercore+ II products? Loving the Powercore II banks but I want a premium version!

They are coming “this year”

It’s unfortunate how slow Anker’s progress has been with adopting the latest charging standards (USB-C and Power Delivery). I suspect we may hear something on Monday, February 26.

1 Like

I would disagree with you there. I would not call it unfortunate. Power Delivery is still a relatively new thing and there are a lot of rules to follow. Companies taking their time to get things right is something I do appreciate. I want to be able to plug in my $2000 laptop, and my $1.2k phone into an Anker product know its not going to hurt anything, because they took the time to do things right.

1 Like