Liberty Neo Losing Charge Quicker and Quicker

I am almost 1 1/2 months late to this post… I just liked the title - Liberty Neo Losing Charge Quicker and Quicker … hope you reached out to the support :+1:

Well that’s because you hate Apple, I use iOS and the integration has a lot to do with the experience. I don’t doubt the Liberty 2 Pro are awesome but like I said before it’s a lot of money to find out I don’t like them.

Hi,

I experienced a very similar problem with a powerbank given to me by friends after they bought it from amazon “Powerbank 10000mAh Anker PowerCore 10000”
very often the last and fourth light does not stop flashing.

I don’t hate apple, I mean I do have a macbook pro and I also own the airpods. But trust me, when it comes to sound quality the airpods definitely suck. So many people praise and like them because they are ok with the sound, but it lacks any bass and the mids and highs get lost due to poor fitting and no good seal in your ear. Like I mentioned before the liberty air sound better than the airpods do and that’s still cheaper. You dont have to go far or spend a lot to find something that sounds better than the airpods

2 Likes

@Tank is right, AirPods are terrible. Absolute trash.

This is coming from a long time iPhone user.

What exactly is it about this “integration” that is so amazing? You just love that fact that it pops up on your screen when you first pair them or something?

Btw rob, you do hate Apple lol. Which is fine, you have a right to do so.

1 Like

I have Apple, and I like for what most (almost…) of the products… i won Airpods 2 in an office contest and bought a separate one for wife, just because there was an irresistible deal… they work OK… i still like the quality I get from the Soundcore Spirit X or Surge.

1 Like

The integration encompasses several factors

1. Pairing is basically idiot proof
  2. Bouncing between apple devices is also basically idiot proof
  3. Airpods also dont have don’t have the random disconnects for different earpices that other pure wireless headphones do (not talking about Anker, but the segement in general tends to have these issues)

No one buys AirPods for the sound quality. They buy them because they hae tons of Apple devices and the Airpods just ‘work’. Convenience is more important to them than audio quality.

Apple very much understands the UX of something they sell is critical. The reason they dont have a wireless charging pad is because they were trying to solve the most fundamental problem with it, it totally sucks to charge wirelessly because you have to put it on the pad ‘just right’. Off by 1cm? Haha enjoy 5% battery when you wake up. Their cancelled wireless charging pad was functionally trying to make it so you could just throw your phone, watch and airpods onto a pad and it would charge. No sweet spots, no fussing, if the device was anywhere on the pad in any orientation it would charge. That was their goal because they know this is the most critical problem from a UX perspective with wireless charging. They chose to cancel the product entirely, rather than come out with some run of the mill wireless charger. I mean people would likely buy a mega over priced Apple wireless charger that acted literally identically to any other one and they’d probably fly off the shelves. But Apple chose not to release it because the UX was bad.

2 Likes

Ok, So I guess everyone that owns Airpods are idiots to you. That been establish I guess I’m and idiot since I got a pair for my wife (that she really don’t use at all). I just rather like the integration they offer.

I just got a pair of Powerbeats Pro, @dicejedi just got the liberty pro 2. So we will be comparing them tomorrow. Right now I can say the Neos offer a better seal that can translate in to some kind of noise isolation but the bass and the mids in the PBP is superior. Definitely Beats are hip hop oriented audio.

And before I get any hate about spending $250, I only spend $110 on them on sale.

1 Like