Liberty+ Earbuds sound fluctuations with laptop

Hi,

I love my Liberty+ earbuds and have been using them for just over half a year now. The only issue I have with these is when I connect to my laptop (MacBook Pro). When I watch Youtube videos(with both Safari and Chrome), listen to music (i.e. Soundcloud, Spotify and iTunes), the music cuts out and fades in every couple seconds(the sound fades in and also from right to left). It’s really annoying, just unusable with anything on my laptop. But the earbuds work great with my phone (iPhone 7+). It’s just annoying to have to switch out headphones if I want to just use my computer vs my phone. Does anyone else have this issue?

Also, I’d love an easier way toggle the connection from my phone to laptop. But if it doesn’t work on my laptop then there’s no point.

Can’t say I’ve read anything similar on here in regards to MacOS (Windows 10 is a different saga)…have you tried a fresh pairing with your MacBook?

As your well within your warranty, you could shoot service@zoloaudio.com an email with your issue for further support, advice or possible replacement if they deem them to be faulty.

You could also try support@anker.com and service@soundcore.com as the Zolo brand merged into these a few months ago…should you not get a quick response from the zolo audio address…

1 Like

When the buds are working fine with another source, the problem is obviously caused by the source they don’t work with.

As ndalby said. There are issues with the bt-driver of Windows 10.
May be APPLE has “worked” on their bt-drivers at MAC-OS as well.

There might be other users with MAC-OS having similar problems.

1 Like