Liberty Air 2 firmware update issue

Hi. Exactly same issue here. L:V.4.19 R:V.4.18. I contacted anker and told me to return the item and they will send me a replacement. The problem here is that it cost a lot to send the item from my country and anker only covers up to 5 GBP. Anker please help and resolve the problem.

@Pampos373 Have you tried returning it to where you brought it from? surely you are within some return period no?

Update : sent the earbuds back, got new ones (had to may to return the package, but they reimbursed immediately !); got the new ones fast, and they are working perfectly fine, both updated to the new version without any issues ! :slight_smile: thank you @AnkerSoundcore !

I have exactly same issue extra wireless charging not working also. Did you sent back the item first or after Anker sent you new one ? How long you got new one after email resolve?

I got the new replacement earbuds within 2 days delivery time. But it can vary of course depending on your location and the location where it’s being shipped from.

1 Like

Just got the Liberty Air 2.

After the firmware update, the sound got flat and metallic.

I have tried everything. Still bad sound.

Can I remove the update again? Or otherthing?

@AnkerSupport good night. What is the correct version of the Liberty Air 2 firmware? As soon as I got mine the app upgraded to version 10.12 and I lost the automatic pause function.

Talking to some friends who have the same model, the Firmware version is 04.30 and the automatic pause works normally. Can you help me?

Tks

Hi @Rtorres,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Only versions with version numbers starting from 4 have this feature. Any new firmware version that starts with number 10 doesn’t have this function any more.

@AnkerSupport Am I going to lose a phone feature then? What is the correct firmware version, other units of this model remain with version 4. Thank you

@AnkerSupport what is the reason for killing the auto-pause function? i don’t understand this decision cause this is a very good funtion??
and is it possible to downgrade the firmware? i really need the auto-pause function.

thx and regards

The firmware update continues to fail despite all possible methods.

The update version provided by the app is 10.12. During repeated attempts, the current firmware versions of L and R are different as shown below.
L:V.10.08, R:10.12

I bought it in Korea and am using it. Can I get service support?

I have the same issue, I can not update the firmware and my earbuds have a different firmware version for each one. Also when I went to configure the equalizer (hearID), the right earbud let not working anymore, so I reset the earbuds to factory state and the right earbud works again but when I up the volume the right earbud stop to work without any reason, now I can not get that works again. I will return it to Amazon, I only have a couple of hour with this product.

I have purchased a liberty air 2 and was trying to update the firmware of the buds from 01.57 . But due to some reason it is not updating I have
help me out with the issue