Level Up Party!

Congrats @Matthew_Wright1 … T-shirt Level!!!

2 Likes

Okay, I’m bored. I need someone to start a really interesting thread…

Why don’t you?!

1 Like

That’s such a mood

1 Like

Don’t have anything interesting to start one about lol

1 Like

I thought you were bored… think of something!

1 Like

Now if I start a thread today I’ll get accused of point farming because of this :joy:

1 Like

Only if it’s pointless if it adds value never :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m starting to see the point changes… according to my average leveling up time on the old system, I would have hit level 10 on Tuesday. I’m still 3k points away though…

1 Like

I don’t really watch it now due to that climb to 11, took so long, no point now.

I’ll get to 12 when it happens! I haven’t a clue on my experience points or my power bucks?

Due to the new layout, I didn’t even see the last auction until it was won!

1 Like

same here, its going to take a while, i have almost stopped seeing the points, and mostly checking the events sections now :smiley:

I expected to see a slight decline in points, but this is far more severe then I thought it was. I don’t care all that much, it’s just a little interesting…

1 Like

Considering it’s approaching 2 years since I joined (although I may have joined before being fully active!) and I’m only on 11. I wouldn’t say I was slack on my attendance and joining in on the forum.

I admit I’m not as active as I was, but still, you’d think I’d have reached 12 by now?

When did you hit 11?

Lol I know, it’ss gonna be a while before I level up :rofl: oh

Congrats on level up!! :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

I leveled up last week … and I finally took a look at the Level Up.

I’m 2% of my way to get to Senior Member. Yikes.

2 Likes

April/may time I think … Read up :arrow_heading_up:

I posted when I reached it (such bad English that sentence … pah!) A couple weeks after my elder @Chiquinho

Congrats @Daiross on level 14!!

4 Likes

WOW! Level 14?! That’s awesome! Congrats, @Daiross!

I just checked my XP and I’m less that 150 more points to go before reaching Level 9. This one took a long time to get to! I’m sure it’ll be years before I get up into the teens. haha.

2 Likes