Level Up Party!

Congrats @perfectusername , stick around & keep posting and you’ll soon rise through the ranks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks im trying my best but some of you guys are really high up there I know Ill never catch up

Congratulations ! So remember this feeling - soon you will be high rank … then remember the newbies …

1 Like

Hang in there, I signed up in November and now I’m level 7

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much if you remain active you’ll make Level 7 in 3 to 4 months. What killed me was the daily limits. Wish that was modified if beyond the limit you post substantive information you can still get points. But the way it is makes sense. It would be too much work for someone to administer each post.

4 Likes

This is a good idea, let’s say for example, after you reach your daily limit, for 10 ‘likes’ you get, you are awarded 10 points. I’m sure people will still find a way to take advantage of it, but that’s just an idea of what they could implement

2 Likes

Woooooohhhhoooo :grinning:
Made it to Level 7 :raised_hands:
Now I can’t wait to get the T shirt :innocent:

3 Likes

Congrats @Ice1 make sure you send a PM to AnkerOfficial and let them know Level 7 has been achieved!

2 Likes

I’m at the doorsteps of Level 10, but it’s been difficult committing time to the community lately!

6 Likes

@dicejedi Thanks bud! That is the first thing I did.
@tiagomota Good luck to you, it’s matter of another day for you :slight_smile: the last few points to get to the next level are so hard n sweet :joy:.

You are quite close Tiago!
You are welcomed in the exclusive :joy: "club of the “10”.

1 Like

congrats @Ice1 Great job :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congratulations @Ice1. :thumbsup:

1 Like

I need to be more active here and maybe also at the GYM :joy: only level 4

2 Likes

Level 5 :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you @dicejedi & @rupinjohar :v:
Congrats @tugar32 :thumbsup: for leveling up :grin:

3 Likes

congrats on leveling up!

1 Like

congrats on leveling up keep up the good work

1 Like

Congrats, lower levels are easy to level up but it gets harder after level 7 and then twice as hard at level 13

4 Likes

Congrats level seven and up becomes significantly harder

2 Likes