Level Up Party!

Nice, congrats!

1 Like

Level 14 milestone finally conquered :grin: Onwards to level 15 :cold_sweat:

7 Likes

Awesome, Did my last like put you over the edge?

1 Like

Woohoo :grin: Congratulations :gift:

Quite possibly :grin: If so cheers buddy :thumbsup:

2 Likes

My honor :grin::joy:

1 Like

I see the reply button this little buggy againšŸ˜”

1 Like

Woohoo congrats, now slow down so I can catch up :yum:

He must have been here since day one when it was easy to level up

1 Like

What do you mean, you where here before me and I passed you, so that means itā€™s easy to level up. Btw kudos to all the Anker products you own, and good on you for keeping track because I lost track a long time ago

I keep thinking the same of @joshuad11 :laughing:

Pretty muchā€¦though I never really took advantage of creating threads when they were 50 pointerā€™sā€¦ insert face palm here :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m not entirely sure as I was not around at the time but from what Iā€™ve read in the past it was much easier to level up.

I take a break from posting from time to time anywhere from a week to a month. I only now just started becoming active again after my birthday on the 18th.

1 Like

I would have been all over that like flies on "Chocolate Froyo":arrow_right: :poop:.

1 Like

Yay, congrats![quote=ā€œndalby, post:312, topic:54363ā€]
I keep thinking the same of @joshuad11 :laughing:
[/quote]
Most of my points come from new/upcoming releases so Ankerā€™s actions determine my ranking more than I do :joy:

Possibly because there was no benefit to leveling up or bucks.

Cheers Josh

Technically there isnā€™t still, as such, outside of a bucks boost for the PowerDrawā€¦

Well, true because I havenā€™t received insider information as a part of the senior member benefits in, wellā€¦ a long time.

Donā€™t recall receiving any so far as a ā€˜senior memberā€™ā€¦do occasionally pick up a few bits ahead of time via mod permissions & now the contributor program :grin:

2 Likes

wow!!! congrats! well deserved!!!

Congratulations thank you for moderating the site. I will probably reach level 14 when Iā€™m about 40 at this rateā€¦:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Ive not been on much at all since Iā€™ve moved so I feel like Iā€™ve given up on the climb and set up base camp.

But congrats to all recently promoted members :clap:t2: