Level Up Party!

I love conan, I think he got a bad deal with the tonight show ordeal

1 Like

Everyone here is awesome!!!
All the senior members will have more opportunities in testing our new products this year!

7 Likes

Believe me it will change. I mean with 65 you should be max level.

1 Like

With 65??

I’m confused :thinking:

1 Like

I’m confused myself @k_pug2003…65??

1 Like

Sorry it had something to do with: is it possible to to reach max level in lifetime.

Someone created this meme for the topic

4 Likes

Hopefully I make it before I’m 65 as if it’s in 65 years from now il be 97. Only technology il need then, if I’m not already dead by then, will be the kind that’s keeping me alive. :joy: Maybe it will be an Anker powered life support machine? :thinking:

@Kopra_12 - I did hit reply to you but for some reason my replies aren’t working.

1 Like

I think it is a general bug @k_pug2003. But nobody reported it…
So maybe @AnkerOfficial for some user the replies are not working.

1 Like

Your comment and picture are so funny hahahaha!!:laughing:
If you visit the community everyday, you could reach the VIP level within 5-6 years!
@k_pug2003, @Kopra_12

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I hope that was for @Kopra_12 and you weren’t l laughing at Man Utd crest :tongue: lol @Oggyboy would love that if it was the case.

2 Likes

Hahaha almost as much as last nights result :grinning:
But hey ho. They done us a few months ago and we had 2 shockers last week. #BackInTheRace

1 Like

Yeah last night was a shambles :grimacing:

1 Like

Okay I hope so. If I reach level 21 I will visit you at the IFA if it is still existing…

3 Likes

@joshuad11 should be level 14 soon with a couple of weeks.

3 Likes

:laughing: Deal!

1 Like

Just a stones throw away from there ol buddy ol pal… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Actually I have a buddy from Salinas and my sister in laws boyfriend family are from Monterey. If you ever stop by sacramento. Let me know maybe we can meet up for some :beers:

2 Likes

From November 17 til today, that’s how long it took to make it to

10 Likes

Congratulations! You have sped right through the levels!

2 Likes

Well done fella. 1200 more points for me. See you there soon :joy:

2 Likes