Level Up Party!

It will take over 5 or so more years before they get to level 21 provided they post the maximum a day.

So no one knows the extent this forum will go or last. Fingers crossed were all here still

1 Like

Congrats @ndalby. Now slow down so we can all catch up. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Congrats @ndalby level 15 is crazyyyyy

Congratulation @ndalby ! That is just a crazy amount of experience points to have.

1 Like

Congrats on the guys reaching the higher levels!! I’ll catch up to you… some day lol

7 Likes

I read this and found it incredibly impossible to level up to VIP! I will be very amazed if one of you make it to VIP in my lifetime. It’s over a decade and that is some commitment on ones part to stay active. I think the perks should include maybe a new car, round trip 7 days all expense paid trip for two to Hawaii, or any Anker products free for life. VIP Baby!

2 Likes

Here we are : Those from level 10/11/12

!

3 Likes

Congrats bud :muscle:t2::tada:

Your round at the bar

1 Like

Hmm, which will take longer? VIP level members or USBC earbuds?:expressionless:

3 Likes

There should be hearing aids for the VIP in ANKER’s developments instead of earbuds.

AND there is really a need for USBC , as elder people have difficulties to see and trembling hands.

USB-Micro is not to recommend for people over 70. :joy:

5 Likes

Wooow!!! Congrats!! Well deserved!!! :ok_hand:

I’ll make sure to put in my will that my kids or grandkids must continue using this account so it can reach VIP level :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hearing aids, accounts passed down to children/grandchildren, USB-C earbuds right after someone makes VIP… LOL!!! That’s too funny! Maybe the requirements should change just a tad bit!

1 Like

You have to record the takeover of your account in your last will.
This must be a severe clause.

This way the account will be in the hands of the many generations following you.

Doing this there might be a real chance for them to get a VIP in the far, far future. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yea if I don’t reach it maybe the next gen will. I’ll tell my kids I won’t rest in peace until they reach VIP level for me lol :joy: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

VIP Member

…well, you could do this already alive:
share your account with your kids - so the “work load” of writing posts and answers will be shared right now - and you (and your family) will reach VIP level very fast …

1 Like

Lol good idea!

I tried to let my son use my account and he ended up creating his own. Spaz of a kid hasn’t been on in a while but he’s here when he wants to be.