Level Up Party!

And once you get to 14 Franz there are still many more to go.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Never!
I’m sure you’ll go up, not down Franz :+1:t2:

1 Like

Who knows where is up and where is down! :rofl:

1 Like

I joined on the first day it was open - sept 13, 2016. But it started slowly, I had other things going on, and I didn’t spend much time being active. Now I am just barely at level 8, while those who stuck around steadily have gotten much higher in the meantime.

But fortunately, the level for the most part is just a number. So no big deal if I never get to those stratospheric levels.

They made it harder to move up levels so those who accrued points earlier moved up faster.

There’s screenshots to prove it , I think in here

I believe the original ideas, where higher members had advantage got dropped and so level became irrelevant. We then had Powerdraw which caused just dribbling chatter to earn points which actively surpressed the whole premise.

There are still anomalies like the contributors concept of earn more by being more engaged. That didn’t work.

I’m L16, passed it August 16th, and at current pace L17 is December 6th 2021

1 Like

Yeah I’m estimating my next level up will happen around April-May

When they made it so that more points / levels don’t equal more benefits, it just became a system to get a few extra powerbucks every now and then. Which I am perfectly fine with, and why I don’t worry about it.

Over at soundcore, I put more effort into getting points - but that is for the direct benefits, not the long term payoff of higher levels. Even though notes are more directly worth something, the monthly contests are more interesting.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Congrats on the level up @paulstevenewing (at a guess)

1 Like

Wow congrats I hope to get there soon maybe in a couple months

1 Like

Congrats on the double digits!

1 Like

Congrats :tada:

1 Like

Grats on the level up

1 Like

Welcome in the club of the “double digits” Paul!

1 Like

Yes @ndalby double digits :sweat_smile:
Thanks @ktkundy @Shivam_Shah @Unnamed @Duane_Lester and @Chiquinho

3 Likes

Hope you didn’t eat all the cake… congrats on the level :tada:

Sorry late to the party…

2 Likes

Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Congratulations @paulstevenewing on the double digits!

1 Like

Congratulations @paulstevenewing

1 Like