Level 10 club

Level 6 here!

I would say your half right, as for the true benefits of levels only time will tell…

Congrats @nigelhealy This post should get you well on your way to 11. You have worked as hard or harder than anyone on this form. Any plans to celebrate your celebrity status?

I am at 9300 points and level 8. jump from 8-9 seems to take me several months but to go from 9-10 may take me a year.

The opportunity is if the community gets a diverse bigger core of frequent participants and then we can influence Anker products to what we want.

For example, I keep going on about density, and more USB-C PD, because Anker is too biased to QC.

You must feel invincible. I am at level 7 and you always bring the technical views which means look out level 11

Hint: it will only get harder to level up :slight_smile:

Time can prove your efforts will not end in vain.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Finally broke into level 10 in the early hours…I’m thinking 24000+ for level 11 :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Probably… I’m still at 10 and I’ve got 22036

1 Like

Yeah but without Sherpas or oxygen?

1 Like

You’ll get there to level 11 first. I’m not even sure there is a level 11. Quick, the admin creates one.

1 Like

LOL

this is why I hate the 10 character limit

quick, the admin removes it.

Woot Woot. I finally reached Level 10. Wow that was a tough hill! :sunglasses: anybody else new to the club?

3 Likes

Congrats, I’m still level 8. Got a long way to go to get to that status

2 Likes

Congrats @bobbleheaderman , the levels are now tougher to crack :smile:

@elmo41683 Stick in there buddy, with your recent surge in posts, good comments and likes, you will no doubt rise through the levels quickly :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Congrats @bobbleheaderman!

1 Like

@bobbleheaderman congrats

1 Like

Haha, love it, thanks :grin: @TechnicallyWell

1 Like

I’m about 250 away from level 8 so I’m still behind

thanks, I’m Not Worried Too Much About The levels, It Will Happen eventually. I have a handful of reviews to do and just gotta stop slacking and get it done. It all adds up eventually

2 Likes