Latest Anker and Eufy News (There's A Lot!, Updated 5/20)

A lot has happened the last couple days in the Anker world, and I wanted to highlight some of the most exciting announcements!

First and foremost, we have a brand new product offering from Eufy: Night Lights! There are a couple of different versions. There is a plug-in version (pack of 4, $12.99) and a stick-on version (pack of 3, $14.99). I will be reviewing the plug-in version in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!

Second, Eufy now sells several Robovac 11 replacement parts via Amazon. You can find them all here.

Next, Eufy has said that they will be announcing something related to their Robovac lineup next Monday! This post was made on Facebook. There is speculation that it might be an all-new robotic vacuum. This would be very exciting, for me at least! I will keep you posted once we find out.

In very hot Anker news, a different Facebook post showed their interest in AI (at Google IO)… I’d love to hear your speculation on this, as I have no clue as to what it might mean!

Also, this picture confirms their new logo.

Next, Eufy finally launched their blood pressure monitor.

Finally, in case you missed it, the SoundCore Pro was launched this week. It is available on Amazon, but you can also find it on eBay from 3rd party sellers.

Have a great day, and tell me if you enjoyed this news briefing! It was a busy week!

Thank you and have a nice day!

2 Likes

Josh, great to see you’re so excited, but did you begin working for Anker?

LOL… yep

Anker kicks arse! Glad to be a part of this awesome community! Looking forward to see what is done next. I’m in the market for night lights! Daughter is a little afraid of the dark and going potty by herself at night! :joy:

2 Likes

My guess is Nebula (projector) has Google Assistant.

1 Like

Ah, that’s a good thought.

1 Like

@nigelhealy I know that you might not be the most interested in Robovacs, but would your amazing accurate analyzations tell you that a new Robovac is coming Monday?