Land a Lucky Number | Are You Destined to Win a 3 Year Anniversary Prize?

No time to slow down?

Great job guys :+1:t2:

I missed it too lol
#HappyBirthdayCommunity

You guys have not missed any chances… The next winning pattern is X0X3 … So next will be 2003

I’m telling you, I really don’t think that anker would put the next number out that far. If I wasn’t here, I doubt the number would even get that high.

Last time It only got to around 800

yea who knows

better safe then sorry

ill stop caring after 2k but its probably 3k because 3 year party

It would be outrageous for anker to choose a number in the 3000s, and I refuse to accept that they would do that.

I’ll go to the 2000s just to be safe

As you said, better safe then sorry.

I am just reading the rules… the winning number pattern is mentioned below by Anker…

So the next closest number is 2003 from here onwards

Why its a way to offer a prize which you don’t have to actually give.

It’s like me saying I’ll give you $10 if my YouTube Channel hits 100k subscribers. It’ll never happen but I said I would so I get coolkid points.

Not saying they would do that, just saying its not not possible

meowwwwwwww

yes its a complete sentence stop

In the range for 2K… there are only and only 10 entries…

and for that all need to post 400+ more posts :crazy_face:

I keep seeing this frequently on Twitter… stating like and follow and first 100 will get $15 or $20 Amazon gift card… :rofl::rofl:

hmmmmm I think that could be a great way to get subs. lol

I don’t trust or follow those on Twitter though :innocent:

@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy I guess it’s possible, but I really don’t think anker would do that. They clearly don’t mind giving away products.

@Shenoy I know that the next number set starts at 2003, but I doubt anker would choose a number that is that high up. They shouldn’t expect that many comments based on previous contests like this.