#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I would love to win one!
#justlikenew

1 Like

In the UK already have a new power bank from Anker powercore 10000 like to see the difference always using it daily ! #justlikenew

1 Like

In the UK and glad they introduced a Pre-owned section atleast your getting a respectable item at a discounted price while backed by anker warranty.

Here due to their facebook post and would want to have a go with their soundcore already have plenty of powerbank which I’ve given to my siblings and neices. And would like to test the sound quality since I’ve had only sony bluetooth speakers and wireless headsets.

#JustLikeNew

1 Like

Why would you include UK in the competition when the deals are only available for the US market?
I would certainly share your deals when it is actually available for the UK market.

1 Like

#JustLikeNew
Gotta do whats best for the environment and future generations!

1 Like

Sounds cool. Would like to check out the #JustLikeNew products and see if they’re up to it!

1 Like

Great to hear Anker is doing something awesome for the environment!

1 Like

Would be amazing try soundcore I love music… I am ankerlover… anker should have a personal assistant as apple or google. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Give me something to test.

1 Like

I would love another power core!

1 Like

I am the kind of person who is usually sceptical about these kinds of products. It would be really nice if you could prove me wrong by sending one of your Pre-owned products. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I am interested in finding out what the quality of a pre-owned Anker is :-). #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Interesting, I would like to test one of these!#JustLikeNew

I’m usually very wary of any refurbished electronics, but don’t think I’d feel the same if it were an Anker product that was tested and serviced by them.

1 Like

I like buying “previously loved” devices. Sometimes they go through more testing and are usually better than new (and save you some $$!) #JustLikeNew

I would love to put your #JustLikeNew products to the test. I bet you cannot even tell the difference!

1 Like

I am in! #JustLikeNew Best cables and chargers!

1 Like

I would love to have this awesome speaker!

1 Like

I love the idea of refurbishing returned Anker product and sell it cheaper! One more way to get great product at better price! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

``#JustLikeNew I’m so ready to test!.. but there’s no Canada on the store :frowning:

1 Like