#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

#justlikenew the lasting quality of every anker product i have leaves no doubt that the pre-owned products will be just as amazing

1 Like

Anker has been awesome to me ever since they started! I love their products and always have! I would love to get my hands on some used products. I know Anker will stand by their products no matter what!

1 Like

I own and love the PowerCore 10000. Would love to try the SoundCore. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

i would like to try soundcore #justlikenew its awesome that there is a preowned section

1 Like

I would like to try anker products like powerbank ans powercore
#JustLikeNew

1 Like

Anger is going to rule the world #JustLikeNew

1 Like

They had it right when it first launched. It actually said refurbished. Now they have two different things that say 50% off, which seem to be teasing the power deals, but instead one of them actually links to the certified pre-owned… Strange, I know. Will probably get fixed sooner than later.

1 Like

Let’s put these to the test! #JustLikeNew

I would like to receive one to open up and see if the “clean and sterilization” got everything that accumalates inside the speakers as well. :smile: #JUSTLIKENEW

3 Likes

Love it! I’ve gone with refurbished products in the past, and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase pre-owned Anker products. #JustLikeNew.

We love the anker products for there value and quality #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I always like when a company does something to be “More Green” Another quality move, from a Quality Company! Can’t wait to try out more Anker Products!

1 Like

Woaaaah! That’s a lot of new names. xD

Good luck everybody! #JustLikeNew

Not so much as new names, just idle accounts…

2 Likes

Fair enough.

I feel like the trolls come out from under the bridge when a contest is being run. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve yet to ever have any issues with the various Anker products I’ve owned. Anker has done amazing to build up their brand and make itself a company I’m always happy to purchase from. If picked as a winner I’d be happy to review cause I’d to see how Ankers standards hold up with pre-owned products. :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

This is a great contest. I’m all about that upcycle life!

1 Like

I’m always looking at used stuff whenever I shop. Saves more than money. #JustLikeNew

2 Likes

It’s nice to know Anker has the certified pre-owned shop good stuff with a even better price also helps the environment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m totally ok with pre-owned products!

3 Likes