#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

As a family concerned with the environment we always try to use pre-owned however I’m yet to find a sound system that gives quality sound after being refurbished.

1 Like

Thats amazing! Good for the environment!

1 Like

Anker are giving away some #JusikeNew refurbished speakers or powerbanks which have all been rigorously tested, cleaned up and re packaged.

Pop over to the page and add a comment.

To save money and the earth, hell yes I am in!

1 Like

I use a bunch of Anker products. Everything from cables, chargers, battery banks, USB hubs, and Bluetooth speakers. They’re pretty much my go-to brand. Give them a try. If you don’t want to take my word for it, you don’t even have to pay full price to find out for yourself. Try their certified refurbished products at a fraction of the price! DO IT!

1 Like

Are users able to select whether they are interested in the PowerCore or the SoundCore if selected?

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity.

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the chance. Didn’t know that this section even existed! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

What a cool incentive @AnkerOfficial! You guys make good products and now they’re available #justlikenew!

1 Like

Good to see the amount of lithium batteries that don’t get recycled must be huge so good to see this initiative. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Nice news! Same functionality, but lower price. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Awesome!
I think I have about 30 different Anker products… Love them all!

2 Likes

awesome idea. great for environment

I switched all of my cables and powerbanks and usb chargers to Anker. I also just tried to register to be a
#JustLikeNew Tester and also replying here to see if i can win/sample another anker product. Keep up the good products

2 Likes

I’m always very cautious when consodering refurbished items, particularly electronics. However, here is a case where Anker (one of my favorite brands) is putting their reputation on the line by offering certified pre-owned power banks and Bluetooth speakers at a significantly discounted price. Knowing that this company is willing to stand behind their refurbished products and offer a 90-day warranty makes me much more comfortable in purchasing a certified pre-owned Bluetooth speaker or power bank. I’d be interested in testing either the Soundcore speaker or Powercore power bank because of Anker’s excellent reputation for quality and customer service. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Cant wait to review some used products!! :grin:
Shared on Facebook and Twitter

2 Likes

I don’t buy anything other than anker

2 Likes

Cool giveaway I’d like to win won even if refurbished I’d write a review or whatever looks like an awesome speaker

2 Likes

I have always been afraid to buy refurbished products due to them already been in use and already been degraded. After seeing the sites that Anker goes through to make sure you are getting top-notch quality, I might start to buy them because of that discounted price.

2 Likes

This is an awesome initiative! We can now add a new compliment to the Anker brand: consciousness. Not only it’s good for the planet, it’s also good for customers. I never minded pre-owned or refurbished products, given that they come from trusted brands. I’m sharing that, and it’s not even for the giveaway!

#JustLikeNew

2 Likes