#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I am very happy for you! Congratulations :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the selection. I have filled the Google form through the given link well before the deadline. Couldn’t post “THANKS” as I had been out of country for the last couple of days.

Congratulations to other lucky friends.

1 Like

You are lucky enough because your message touched us!:grin:

2 Likes

Received my PowerCore in the mail today. Thanks for the opportunity. Review is forthcoming! :slight_smile:

Got my SoundCore in the mail today, review posted HERE.

Thanks, Anker! This thing is AWESOME! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just received it in mail today! Review coming soon!

Good witty review there @Wesley_Westfall :thumbsup:

1 Like

@xiixcg, @thetonyclay

Wow! We are looking forward to the performance of the Pre-owned product! I hope everything goes well!:grin:

Very excited to read your review! The pre-owned product have been special cleaned by our technicians, so it looks just like new!:grin:

2 Likes

Great company that stands behind all its products! #justlikenew

2 Likes

Glad I’ve been selected to review one of your preowned products but any idea as to when they’ll be dispatched since i got my work colleagues who are eager to test out the soundcore

1 Like

Did you fill out the google document? They email it to you to get your shipping info so they can send it

2 Likes

Yep filled out the google form a day before closing

1 Like

Do you get your testing product now?

Yep just got it this morning wondering where it was after looking at everyone else’s post

1 Like

Glad you got it, some times you will get notification email if the items being dispatched and shipped out,but not always which makes the waiting game that much more painful

Wow, that’s great!
Hope you have good experience by using our product.:grin:

Got it today in mail. Honest review might take at least 3 days as everything seems fine but to check the battery timings I need 2 to 3 full charge & discharge cycles.
#ThanksAnker

2 Likes

Great news!

1 Like

I think this is awsome! good luck to everyone. I hope I could win something too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes