#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

#JUSTLIKENEW

Cool program!

2 Likes

#JustLikeNew #JustLikeNew save a little with preowned devices! cant wait

2 Likes

#JustLikeNew I frequently purchase refurbished products; if Ankers refurbishing process is half as good as its support then this will be a winner.

2 Likes

I would love to test this out. I am looking for an outdoor speaker that I can enjoy in my yard. #JustLikeNew

2 Likes

#JustLikeNew I love the products cause hey are very affordable and great quality

2 Likes

I would love to try the #JustLikeNew #Anker #soundcore. I have no doubt they would be of the same excellent quality that I’ve come to expect from #Anker. I would’ve tried the PowerCore, but I don’t think my Moto Droid Z Force would be pleased.

1 Like

Purchased a Refurbished Anker SoundCore and it has held up being dropped by a five year old repeatedly. The audio sounds great with all my different genres, from rock hi hats to hip hop’s deep bass. I own all things Anker and they have not failed me.

1 Like

A good idea, save money and help the environment #JustLikeNew

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Congrats to the chosen testers, will be good to see how they fare compared to new ones on reviews :thumbsup:

Sounds good, the Mini 2 testing format was a good way for members to enter (without a gamble on bucks earned/won or fighting a fly by night entry)…would be good if a similar sort of thing happens again…

4 Likes

Thanks for selecting me!

3 Likes

How about 5000 bucks to exchange a nebula capsule hahahaha! :laughing:

3 Likes

Tempting but not for a gen 1 :grin: :laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners. Looking forward to all the all the reviews.

2 Likes

congratulations to the lucky guys :wink:

1 Like

At 5000 powerbucks only select few would be able to do that. Great in theory but not in concept as it would exclude a lot if people…I say maybe less than 5 people on here have that many powerbucks

I don’t even have that many! Better start saving up…

1 Like

Lol, I am just kidding!:smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I never thought I have good luck but Anker just disapprove that. Can’t wait to try the refurbished product from Anker. As always, I expect Anker quality even from their refurbished product. Will let you guys know soon.

1 Like

Yeah, we are waiting for your review.:grin:

2 Likes