Just bought my first Anker product....the Powercore 26800!

Hello everyone. I just ordered a Powercore 26800 today and I’m excited to get it and put it to use.

My journey started with a call to my brother (computer wiz) to ask him some advice on portable chargers since I have a growing need for one. Without skipping a beat he said, “Anker!” I pulled up the site and have been researching and reading about Anker’s power banks for days. I settled on a larger capacity power bank so all 3 of us had plenty of charges on our iPhones.

I do have a couple questions that I hope someone can help me with. I have a drawer full of just normal wall chargers that will probably take days to charge my power bank. What charger do you guys suggest to charge this thing quicker? I know that the 26800 has 2 input ports requiring a 4A wall charger…what do you recommend? Sorry for the noob questions, but this is all new to me still.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

I use this plug to charge my battery pack https://www.anker.com/products/variant/PowerPort-Elite-2-Ports/A2023121

1 Like

2 port minimum

4 ports 2 used for the 26800 2 used for other

5 ports, 2 used for 26800, 3 spare for other

1 Like

I bought a couple of the Powerport 4 USB wall chargers and highly recommend them.