Jouz by Anker - A smart move by Anker or one bad for their and your health?

They also have a cleaning brush of some sort for this device.

@cshenoy Look at the hot water that JUUL is constantly in because of teens getting hold of their products and becoming addicted to them.

yup, for this specific thread, i would say this move is bad for Anker health, it is always good to steer off bad PR which usually gets created in this segment, bad health, negative side effects, FDA directives, and what not

This is my personal opinion, and not against any business practices :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having read as many reports of fires caused by cheap crappy no-name e-cigs as I have, I applaud this move.

Not saying itā€™s healthy. Not saying I want to buy one. But anyone looking to purchase e-cigs should invest in decent kit that wonā€™t ignite as they sleep taking them and their family with them.

For that reason alone, Ankerā€™s move into this market is welcome.

Wow.

I guess we can just agree to disagree.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea for Anker since they are the king of portable power. An Anker battery with their proprietary safety mechanisms is what the mod/vape industry needs. Havenā€™t you seen them videos on exploding Mods?

1 Like

Andrew how old are you? Because your ignorance on the subject is showing if you honestly think weed doesnā€™t have health benefits. Do some research and I donā€™t mean run if the mill research, but actual factual research and long term studies that have proven the benefits of cannibis and the oils derived from it

2 Likes

The benefits of cannabis and oils from it are based on a limited usage I am assuming. Smoking weed everyday or something would most likely not benefit the user

2 Likes

Since we are giving our opinion on the topic, I would say I am a little disappointed in Anker as well, especially since Iā€™m a non-smoker. Considering vaping or using e-cigs arenā€™t any better than smoking, seeing Anker join the party just doesnā€™t seem right.

Now business-wise, it is honestly genius due to such a high demand.

1 Like

Yes! That is what a good business model is built onā€¦ Why not capitalize on making it better!

1 Like

Lol. I thought it was a stun gun, especially with the name. :stuck_out_tongue: Or earbuds.

Perhaps they are targeting the Israeli market?

I donā€™t smoke either but in general I think itā€™s not a good market for Anker

1 Like

Isnā€™t vaping even worse for your health?
Well I donā€™t smoke, but I canā€™t really blame them for jumping on the vaping products business. I will continue using their cables and chargers as long as they donā€™t push vaping on me :+1: I havenā€™t seen a vaping anker product on the US market so it must be marketed to a different country

1 Like

Well, I agree with a lot of comments. But letā€™s be honest, there a lot of low quality products out there. Anker is not forcing anyone to buy this. If we get really technical we all have read an article that earphones could cause permanent damage to your ears(I guess audio range will be more appropriate).

This is a business opportunity, why they should not take advantage of it. If you donā€™t vape, donā€™t get it. If you do, know that this company has a great reputation building rechargeable batteries.

1 Like

Good post, I agree, Anker is not forcing anyone to buy this product so as long as they donā€™t push this on us, Iā€™m ok with their decision to carry a vaping product

1 Like

Very contentious market, Anker are a business and I can understand the reasons for them getting into the vaping sector. If they can capture a small percentage share of this market then this could be a very lucrative business venture.

Vaping goes from being better to worse then back to better than smoking on a seemingly monthly basis. As a ex smoker I must admit I donā€™t mind them venturing into this market. My girlfriend vapes and rarely has an actual cigarette. She has to charge her vape on a daily basis so if Anker can improve on this then happy days. Not only that but improve safety as Iā€™m sure we have all seen/heard stories of them exploding.

But each to their own if people wanna vape then so be it, canā€™t really force them to stop and there will always be that demand.

If you are that against it I suggest you could protest like vegans jumping in front of lorries transporting animals :joy::joy:

4 Likes

But the vegans have to jump before!!! they suffer from wrong nutrition!

1 Like

Not bad, would love to try it!

I donā€™t smoke nor do I encourage it and I am surprised Anker made a product like this. I am a little disappointed because smoking is not good and is addicting and can ruin lives.

2 Likes