Join the survey to win a free Soundbar!

The only “triangular bars” I’ve seen, are cheap ones for laptops, and don’t sound great. However, I appreciate they look ok (I went C, but an A/C combo would be best).

1 Like

this was my thought exactly, I have seen a few triangular speakers and while they may get loud they all sound Tinney and do not project the sound as well as everyone thinks. Ill stick with the rounded design of C as it can at least attribute bass ports for enhancements much better than D…A is the tried and try form of soundbars and its outdated so time for changes

2 Likes

I can’t wait for the tester selections!!! :smiley:

Exactly why option c is the best. :thumbsup:

I’m still hoping someday Anker will figure out a way to combine their battery technology into a soundbar. Less cords is always better!

1 Like

Yes! Great idea, would love to see a really long lasting speaker in the future!

You might be waiting a while for it though. But will be worth the wait

1 Like

I like option B but that’s just personal preference. It looks cleaner and modern. A must have is the HDMI ARC connectivity. Also I like a built-in subwoofer-it doesn’t have to be “booming” and there’s less clutter.

1 Like

i prefer option B and C

1 Like

Very true. Patience is key.

I really like option B!

Hey, I notice that you’re new here. Welcome to the community! :smile:

Thank you! Just found this nice place.

4 Likes

Yes, nice place with lots of information

1 Like

Welcome to the community

When is the draw?

Won’t be for a while yet

If this item was without a decent subwoofer then I don’t know how much I like a $200 price. If it had a nice, separate subwoofer then I would probably pay $200+. I just don’t think a built in subwoofer is really going to sound deep enough for good movies or music, and would end up lacking. I don’t need 5.1 or 7.1, just good stereo sound with decent bass.

1 Like

Yes, welcome! I’m new also. I had to comment on your username. Is it a Hitchikers reference? I love those books and look forward to reading more Douglas Adams!

1 Like

Yep yep, you got me! :smile:

3 Likes