Join the survey to win a free Soundbar!

It’s why I’ve wanted one for years, so was well chuffed to have won the infini.

As I’m partially deaf in both ears, my hearing is shit. However, with the infini it’s made life (TV watching life!) So much better… Although I often get in trouble at bedtime, cos I forget to turn it down, and it wakes Jane… Oops.

I forget, that if I can hear it… It’s loud for others! lol

If they’re going g to make an even better one, I’d love to test it… Even if I’m not a favourite :wink:

1 Like

Love to see your guys’ feedback and discussion. I will forward this to our Product Develop Team and stay tuned for the new soundbar coming out. Sure we will have some on-hands testing when it’s released! :wink: Thanks again for taking part in the survey! :blush:

6 Likes

My proposal: make the soundbar expandable. That means:

If I want to have two additional speakers on the wall behind me: they can be connected wireless and configured as left back and right back speaker.

And if I want to have a big subwoover: it can be connected as center sub and replaces the built in sub (if there is one)

And very nice to have is an App to control the speaker system: configure it, set the volume levels, and - very important - include an equalizer, so everyone can preset his favourite sound

4 Likes

Option A for me, but I’m old school and the rectangular figure is more of a matching factor for me.

Nice idea. I voted option C.

Connectivity (Bluetooth, WiFi, HDMI, Optical, AUX) options and sound quality are important.

1 Like

I think they all look sleek & stylish in their own way but option C is definitely my favourite.
Smooth edges, looks lethal (In a good way) and kind of ornamental, it’s just a work of art.
If the sound quality lives up to Anker’s reputation, matches up to its design and it supports HDMI with Bluetooth capabilities it’d be my weapon of choice any day!

1 Like

I feel like I typed this comment…I’m forever being told off for waking everyone up in the early hours with my Insomniac movie nights! People don’t seem to understand that I’m not trying to be obnoxious, I just want to hear what’s going on :upside_down:

1 Like

QC35 Family! Only quarm I have with them is I find they have a lot of connectivity issues and compatibility with older devices seems to be lacking slightly…I haven’t tried Anker over ears yet but I bet they could kill bose on battery life and bass kick, Not to mention bluetooth connectivity.

1 Like

I like the idea of connecting other speakers, I wish I could do this with the Soundcore, and the app would be awesome in place of fiddly remote controls covered in tiny buttons.

1 Like

how . about some fabric?

Option B and C both are looking good! Would be great to have the subwoofer inside too. if not enough room, perhaps can do what Bose base did to have a large panel instead of a bar size.

Also I like what Xiaomi did with their soundbar which has a smart android TV system built in.

1 Like

Yup there are a couple on the market. They are called “Sound bases” it seems. Bose, Sonos, Yamaha and Sony all do one from my knowledge, but they are on the pricey side…

Meanwhile all around you noise cancellation headphones.

1 Like

geniales .!!

1 Like

$199 is a good price point.

1 Like

That would be awesome! There are some similar solutions on the market, but sold as a single product - sound bar with wireless speakers, but the speakers can’t be used without the sound bar.

Making the Soundcore sound bar modular expandable with other Soundcore speakers would be amazing. You could add two or even four more channels and have a 5.1 or 7.1 system. But that would require the sound bar having a sub woofer, integrated or separated. Anyway, I truly believe it’s something Anker should be looking into. I know quite a few people who would be interested in such a solution! Basically anyone who owns a TV needs a sound bar or other sound solution for the poor TV speakers, right?

Up until a few months ago I would have agreed with you. I recently purchased a 4K Samsung to replace an old burnt out LG that had underwhelming audio performance. Audio quality and projection of audio from the new TV is on par with the soundcore Infini mini. Although they have very similar sound profiles I do you still prefer the Infini mini over the TV speakers.

Voted Option C. If Anker can get the upward firing speakers in there like LG SK9Y then I think its a steal at $199. Would be great to wireless connectivity to an external Sub-woofer (if needed)

@Jesse_Hernandez1 - I have the same experience. Replaced a panasonic TV with Samsung 4K -65" TV and tested the speakers - TV v/s Infini mini and there was not much difference. I think Infini (big soundbar) will make a difference but infini mini is probably to supplement your smaller monitor/TV (less than 50 inch)

@AnkerOfficial looks like you guys heard me about atmos or upfiring speakers :wink:

Would love to test this one out.

2 Likes