Join the survey to win a free Soundbar!

I am very curious which features will be built in !

when is the result of this coming out?

this caption was awesome, literally :joy:

1 Like

Yeah! We’re all willing to sacrifice our time and efforts for the good of the company. :grin:

They aren’t having the results for this they just wanted a survey and then they are going to have another we love testing event to pick the people is my understanding of it

I’d rather test WAKEY WAKEY , tbh

2 Likes

YES!!! I would love to test the Wakey as well! You all don’t know how much I relied on my old alarm clock! The Wakey is definitely an upgrade by a lot

I’m in for Wakey testing too…

Hey @AnkerOfficial

I know this is later, but what was the general consensus and when can we get our hands on some stuff…

Tbh, I’d rather WAKEY over another Infini… Nothing wrong with infini, just rather WAKEY, and I have a good infini.

I would love to see the Wakey available and for testing! I think that is my most wanted item as of now! I got the Roav Bolt on order and waiting for the new dashcam. I need two Wakeys so Please release soon!

1 Like

Do you really think your are the only lonely one? :joy:

3 Likes

No, @Chiquinho I know most of us are eager to get our hands on this marvelous tech by Anker! The Wakey is just a perfect piece of technology that will reduce clutter on my night stand. My 5 port charger will be gone, really only use two of those ports now, and my old school, non-working digital alarm clock is gone too (still use it for FM radio)

Dab would have been better, and not much dearer to install, esp when the price won’t be cheap anyways.

1 Like

Plus DAB would’ve made it a bit more future-proof

1 Like

The old standard DAB doesn’t exist here in Germany any more.
DAB+ is the standard.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. I just know over the next couple of years some countries are looking to cease FM radio stations and move over to DAB.

Yeah my FM stations are still great so this is the only DAB I need! Just kidding I really hate that dance move!

1 Like

I don’t know what are the standards in UK and USA.
I haven’t used FM here in Munich for a long time, as the DAB+ reception is great.
Crystall clear and of course no noise at all.

It really depends where you are located.
Its easy to find out if DAB+ makes sense in your region.

So long as both standards then no problemo!

I have an older DAB receiver. No receiption, as all are DAB+ here.
And there is no possibility to upgrade. :worried: