Hey, I notice that you’re new here. Welcome to the community! :smile:

Thank you! Just found this nice place.

4 Likes

Yes, nice place with lots of information

1 Like

Welcome to the community

When is the draw?

Won’t be for a while yet

If this item was without a decent subwoofer then I don’t know how much I like a $200 price. If it had a nice, separate subwoofer then I would probably pay $200+. I just don’t think a built in subwoofer is really going to sound deep enough for good movies or music, and would end up lacking. I don’t need 5.1 or 7.1, just good stereo sound with decent bass.

1 Like

Yes, welcome! I’m new also. I had to comment on your username. Is it a Hitchikers reference? I love those books and look forward to reading more Douglas Adams!

1 Like

Yep yep, you got me! :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to anker family… fee free to post any questions you may have around anker products… here is a link you will find useful (also check other tabs on this page)

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/level

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, when are you going to announce the winners?

1 Like

Patience, just patience …Good things need their time.

1 Like

We’re all anxious.

1 Like

Option C looks pretty sweet. I also like option D, but it doesn’t have the sexy curves of option C.

As for built in subwoofers, I own some pretty sweet subwoofers already. When it comes to home theater bass, I prefer my sound to come from a stand-alone, self-powered subwoofer designed for as low of frequencies as possible. I’ve got three different powered subs in my home, one of which goes below 20 Hz and absolutely vibrates the entire room in JUST the perfect way.

Small speakers are great for bass if you are carrying a Bluetooth speaker, but not for a home theater (in my opinion). There ARE some smaller subwoofers that do an ‘admiral’ job, but they also cost quite a lot more in order to be decent.

2 Likes

Huh for some reason I thought the winners were already announced

Usually it’s posted on the thread though at the top and I didn’t see it there so it must have been in another thread if they did

i like option D but i don’t have much experience with soundbars… but i know what kind of features would need to be there though … everyone loves their alexa and voice control , subwoofer is a must as well, adjustments is a must for the hardcore user… can make a + edition for the audio head , i would recommend opitcal or hdmi vs bluetooth because bluetooth matters how good it is … the audio may drop … direct connection you won’t / shouldn’t have that issue , any regular shopper / buyer will want a box to say EASY SETUP .

2 Likes