Join the Survey to Win 1 of 3 FREE Smart Scales!

Finished the survey.

1 Like

Maybe you can reprogram it to move your stuff around and clean your house? :wink::grin:

1 Like

Getting curious how this action will go on …:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Agreed I thought everyone would jump on this because it doesn’t take long and give you a chance to win a scale which I desperately need lol. Thought it would be like a day and then done.

1 Like

I have the Smartscale C1 and it is awesome. It is smaller than my previous scale but my family and I fit on it perfectly. I know you will like it!

2 Likes

I like where these questions are going! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to contribute to the direction of future products!

Completed! :white_check_mark:

I’m the only person in my house who doesn’t work a money-making job (I help out my 90-year old grandparents and keep an eye on them so other family doesn’t have to worry too much), so I handle most of the cooking and cleaning. Send Rosie to help keep me sane. :robot:

Completed! When are winners selected?

Done! what is the score now? still not reached 150 yet?
excited to see the winners !!

done! Thank you.

Done! :slight_smile:

I’ve been in the military for over 24 years now and to own a scale like this is extremely helpful, especially during weigh-in periods. Gotta keep lean and the SmartScale C1 is the best scale I’ve owned. Glad this is part of a prize. If I happen to win one then even better cause I can take it to work for the rest of my crew! Semper Paratus!

I’m kind of amazed that this contest is still open after two entire weeks. Hopefully. Or else it’s already closed and I gave away free data, thems the risks I guess. :game_die:

I’m sure this has ended… is it not 150 yet?

I entered and I hope I win Anker has amazing products

Well now Eufy knows I don’t like doing chores…

Did the thing close once it reached 150 or did people after it still get to enter even though Anker said it would do the drawing after 150 people submitted the survey

Has it ended?

Y’all need to chill out, it Chinese New year and they are out for the time being. They will get to it when they get to it

1 Like

Done. Not perfect but it works.