Join the Survey to Win 1 of 3 FREE Smart Scales!

Congratulations @bill_rae @ktkundy @dicejedi

3 Likes

Yeah! congratulations winners!

2 Likes

Thank you Anker and community! This was very unexpected, but I’m very happy! I am going to take this one to work so my crew can get ready for weigh-ins! In the Coast Guard we have semi-annual weigh-ins and with this scale Im really hoping it helps keep track of weight loss since up to 16 users can track their weight!! Super happy!

3 Likes

There might start a competition about weight loss.
Necessary? :grin:

2 Likes

@fhassm Yes! We’ve had competitions in the past and right after weigh-in\work we go and get some pizza and beers to celebrate! Not healthy but we all pass!!!

1 Like

So you might do a check:

Before pizza & beer and after.
:joy:
What a surpise!

1 Like

congrates winners! enjoy your prize!

congrats to the winners cant wait to see what anker survey and give aways will come next

1 Like

True, that is kind of an excitement @AnkerOfficial might wanted to create in the community to keep members motivated and hear from a huge pool of potential customers.

Congratulations winners!!

@dicejedi
@ktkundy
@bill_rae

Omg ahhhhhhh I cant believe I won this made my day. I literally went about telling everyone about Anker and how happy they make me! Congrats to the other winners and thanks to everyone who participated! Thanks Anker for this great chance to win and good luck to everyone in the future! Now I can start trying to lose these freshman 15 from college.

3 Likes

@ktkundy C’mon man! I’m thinking this was just a typo… [quote=“ktkundy, post:103, topic:65689”]
Ingrates to the other winners
[/quote]

Congratulations

@ktkundy Congratulations, seems you well deserved it.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!!! :grinning:
@dicejedi
@ktkundy
@bill_rae

Enjoy!

1 Like

Thank you @tugar32. I haven’t received the scale yet but I’m patiently waiting…

3 Likes

:laughing: you mean you are waiting patiently? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! I changed my sentence around to make it less wordy but I guess you all know my secret now… just kidding… forgot to take out the “a”… edited my post

3 Likes

:laughing: I do that often too… surprised to see the quote remained as original though

:thinking:

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks again Anker I’ve been loving my scale and my dad now wants one because he is convinced it is the best thing ever and is jealous I’m taking mine with to college