January 2019 Ankers deals on Canada!

Yesssssss!!!
Thanks for the deals. I must’ve missed the email.

1 Like

This makes me want to live in Canada a little bit lol. :grin:

3 Likes

I feel Canada has been neglected by Anker during the last year. New product has not been available in Amazon Canada (or it was out of stock). For example the Atom PD was nowhere to be found in Canada.

2 Likes

Sweet deals! :moneybag: I was eyeing that Mini 2 and was a little sad that the discount was for Canada, but checking the US site shows a 30% coupon for us as well. Might have to upgrade from my Nano!

2 Likes

Great Deals

2 Likes

I’ve lost count of the times not only products but promotions and even community events weren’t available in Canada… :confused:

2 Likes

Dam good deal for the blue-tooth speaker :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agreed, I felt so neglected the past year, lol Still waiting on two power draw prizes that seem to have difficulty reaching Canada. One is from Sept and one from Dec and yes I have emailed twice since and got the standard " I’m sorry that your order was stuck in the system. We’ve reuploaded your order and it will be shipped out soon"

Hasn’t kept me from doing what I love to do though

Uploading…

6 Likes

Yeah, poor Canadians

1 Like

As much as that’s true, Anker has been great to us. Don’t pity us too much. If you pity us… do it for the -40 degrees Celsius we had to endure. :joy:

1 Like

We’re so sorry about your case on Power Draw. I have my colleague to look over your shipping status now. Next time just feel free to send us a private message. Don’t lose your faith in us, my sweet Canadian friends! We will work harder to get more events in Canada in 2019! :hugging:

1 Like

Is there something on the fire ? BBQ? A bear? :yum:

1 Like

soundcore mini 2 speaker is a great deal

1 Like

Hmm good price on the Zolo wireless earbuds, hadn’t even considered those. Owned the Soudcore Liberty Lites until an unfortunate series of events.

1 Like

Every time my feelings get hurt over missing out on the deals, I go to a doctor and get checked for free. :woman_health_worker: :canada:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

haha no worries my friend @AnkerOfficial . I had a bad day yesterday, waiting on my “free hip surgery” and spent some time in the hospital being poked and prodded. I did get a confirmation of a couple items being shipped from Anker direct today, so thank you. They are different from the ones I won on the power draw but who cares, free is free!!! They just don’t always have certain items in our little (big) country. I have not lost faith. I still boast the product regularly but have decided to take a back seat and just read the forum and let some others have fun. I was pumped to see a notification the other day from @ryandhazen that I had to type a few words. Miss you guys!:joy:

4 Likes

1 Like

Yeah! @bobbleheaderman ! Good to see you again! Sorry to hear about the hip surgery, but glad you’re still out there doing your thing! I took a break from the community for a while but got back on and thought of you when they had the sale for the Canadians. I was thinking that big powercore elite would match any solar setup nicely.

That looks like quite a nice setup. Makes me thirsty :grin::beers:

Also, Anker, get this man his loot!

1 Like

Funny construction you use.
This needs more explanations! :grin:

1 Like