Itv player

Does anyone know how I can add itv player to my capsule projector, I want to watch big brother in my bed,

Sadly, ITV player does not work with Nebula projectors, nor does BBC iplayer or ALL4. You will have to cast them from your phone, tablet or laptop which is not ideal but works pretty easily.

I have a Cosmos laser 4k projector. If you have an Amazon fire stick (with a mission cables power supply - so that the fire stick can be powered from the USB B port on the back of the projector https://missionaccessories.com/portfolio/mission-usb-power-cable-for-amazon-fire-tv/) you can then plug the fire stick into the HDMI port along the USB B port.

As the Euros are currently on, and ITVx and iplayer are available via the fire stick - I have had no problem watching the tournament through my projector this way, without having to cast to it.

A plus here is that you can control the fire stick through the touch pad on the nebula app.

I hope that this helps

P.s - purchase the 5V/2000mAh version - not the 3.6V/2000mAh as in my experience the 3.6V may not have enough power to continuously run the fire stick (it will keep on resetting to the fire stick initiation screen.