It's Here: PowerCore Jump Starter mini!

I’m outta luck on pretty much all of these types of jump starters since I have a 5.0 liter V8 on my Mustang GT. Maybe I’ll carry a full-size spare battery in my trunk instead. :wink:

1 Like

They are extremely reliable as long as you don’t have to turn or go above 50mph

What year is your Mustang and do you have a picture of it?

1994 Mustang GT 5.0 in Canary Yellow. Factory ordered (waited 8 weeks exactly for it) since the color/wheel combination was very hard to find at the time. The attached pic is not of mine itself but from the 1994 Mustang brochure. Mine is exactly the same as in the pic (23 years older now of course) with the exception of the center caps on the wheels being removed (my choice).

1 Like

Your friend may have the same idea with you hahaha… :joy:

Looks so cute…:joy:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

I really need this… for my crappy car!

1 Like

This looks great. I wonder if @AnkerOfficial have considered marketing this with the motorcycling community. As a biker and former owner of a 16+ year old bike having a means to jump start is a necessity but the jump starter I have is quite big so a ‘mini’ design would be a big selling point for bikers.

The YouTube, magazine and blog world is pretty big for bikers too so I’m sure they’d jump on it (pardon the pun).

Could you even make a motorcycle specific version with permenant battery leads via an sae connector or something? Happy to chat or test if useful!

2 Likes

You can always use a universal plug for your bike. I actually have one installed on my bike, and I plug my charger on it when I need to. It’s only a few bucks (real money, not Anker Bucks ^^).

I’ve seen the old yellow model with identical specs start a 4.0 liter Jeep no problem. It would be nice if they offered a 1000A model as well for trucks and larger vehicles.

1 Like

Great Post

Hahaha

I’m still waiting for PowerCore+ II!!!

1 Like

Nice, I like this

Tire discount

Why is to expensive ?

It’s a new product and as such the price will come down eventually

1 Like

Yeah the sae connector seems to be the most popular ‘universal’ but if it was used to supply the jumpers power it would probably need bigger wires to handle the current.

Haha, thanks for your suggestions! If your idea is accepted by us in the future, I will contact you to test it!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Very cool. I hope Anker will be able to get the price point down in the future.

It’s a new product and it has limited inventory, so the price may drop in the January next year.:grin:

3 Likes