It's Here: PowerCore Jump Starter mini!

Ahh

So you’re searching for “ankerdirect”

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_date-desc-rank?keywords=ankerdirect&fst=p90x%3A1&rh=n%3A2335752011%2Ck%3Aankerdirect&qid=1511269969&sort=date-desc-rank

2 Likes

Delivery by…

1 Like

3 Likes

Oooooo. Just in time for winter.

2 Likes

wooow!! I need to have it!!!

1 Like

It might be with it to me just for the Sweet travel case :joy:

1 Like

A couple summers ago, my car battery decided to die after a concert. My friends and I just simply wanted to go home after the concert, but lo and behold my car wouldn’t start. One of Anker’s previous jump starters saved me from getting murdered by my friends that night. :joy:

5 Likes

Atleast I’m covered! Suckers… :joy:

3 Likes

Will I be able to use a plug like the one in the picture below to power other 12v accessories? Lets say under 150watts like other jump starters.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019IFHLAE/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2?smid=A354XMOMSFBUK6&psc=1

At $80, it would be nice if it included an accessory, like an air compressor. A couple of years ago, I picked up a competitor’s model. 500 cranking amps, 13,400 mAh, 12/16/19V DC output, and in addition to an air compressor, it also has an all-in-one USB cable (USB to mini, micro, Apple 30-pin and lightning) and a laptop adapter with interchangeable tips…all for $75.

Fortunately, I haven’t had to jump start anything yet, but the air compressor has saved me many times from having to fire up my big compressor, just to inflate sports balls, bike tires, etc.

I realize that no matter how inexpensive an item may be, there will always be less expensive, albeit, lower-quality versions with more bells and whistles. And a race to the bottom, price-wise, isn’t a smart business model. But with other high-quality options offering more for the same price, it may be hard for Anker to get much of a foothold in the product space at this price.

That said, I’ve got some Anker BF coupons burning a hole in my pocket, so I will likely pick up a couple of these as Christmas gifts. :slight_smile:

Look out for high winds

I have stabilizers, AKA training wheels for those occasions.

1 Like

Up to 2.6L…that’s it, man my 4runner is a 4.0L and my cls is a 5.0L not to mention my wife’s merc is 3.5L. I just got depressed :weary:. Was hopeing to get one to keep in the 4Runner, now I might need to look for a plan b

it is only 9Ah, the issue here is it is ruggedized that makes it bigger and harder to keep cool so they had to put in a small battery and make it a flat thin slab for thermal reasons.

1 Like

For real a car sold in UK

3 Likes

Gotta love Clarkson with those Reliant Robins

2 Likes

@joshuad11 @nigelhealy can’t this charge at Mac book pro at full speed since it has 12v output?

There will surely be a more powerful version coming soon.

No, it does not support power delivery.

You can also remove any rear wheel and tip it that way as well :joy: Reliant on what? A Tow truck?

1 Like