Its coming.... the new wakey

Just throwing it out there but I’d never neglect the NDA rules… just saying @AnkerTechnical :innocent:

4 Likes

That wouldn’t be fair to those that apply but don’t win, such as myself.

I apply for relevant “we love testing”, but not lucky often. To not chose someone who isnt ucky on there, would be wrong.

Can’t wait!!!

Yes, I was excited and failed to adhere to my commitment. It will not happen again, should I be fortunate enough to continue as a beta tester for your other awesome products.
Best Regards,
Jinksed

2 Likes

Im not saying that, active forum members who are at least filling these events out have already agreed to terms of a simpler contract. Agreeing to more complex ones like an NDA is the next step. Joining the forum and posting to 1 giveaway is hard to guage trust and reliability of members.

1 Like

damn that sucks you should have been more careful but im sure the lesson has been learned

Mistakes happen but better be more careful next time :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Jinksed ! I think you’ll be okay. I would be super excited for this too. The Wakey is on the top of my priority list of purchases anyway. If there was a pre-order page I would have already made the purchase!

2 Likes

Have a look at this…

Having a nose on the Soundcore app, and what do I spy???:male_detective:

WAKEY is on the list of supported devices… It’s coming!

2 Likes

We’re so close :joy:

i do like the name of this alarm clock… lol

Great, let’s see how much longer until the release it :thumbsup:

So close yet so far :sob::sob:

I had read somewhere on Community… it was coming this June :wink:

1 Like

And my birthday is in July … perfect timing. Coincidence… I think not.

1 Like

Looks like you are in luck

huh not coming so soon

Within the next four weeks :grin:. I just remembers I need to send in my hours for May since it’s over now :confused:

In time for my fiftieth birthday… Thank you @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

When is the official date for availability?
What about the folks in France? or Germany?