Is there ANY Anker Bluetooth speaker that doesnt auto shut off?

I love my Soundcore minis, but I consider it a HUGE design flaw that I have to manually toggle the switch off, then on again, every time I want to use it. I listen to music for probably an hour every morning and then not again til the next morning. Pairing is not an issue, so manually shutting off and on is such a drag. Is there any other Anker bluetooth speaker I can use? I had the larger version (Premium?) for a long while before it stopped working but it ALSO required a manual restart every time.

Any advice? I’d like to stay with Anker/Soundcore, but might have to branch out.

THANKS,

1 Like

Hi @musto4413
Welcome to the community.
Theres no way I know of to stop the auto shutdown, it seems to be a feature built in as standard.
Some have feed back that if they have a device connected to the auxiliary and unplugged the device while playing but leaving the lead connected to the speaker it has kept the speaker live. But I don’t think this can guaranteed.
Sorry not to have the answer you require.
I don’t have any experience with other brands but would assume they would have a similar shutdown process.
Hope to see you around the forums!

I guess there might be a few questions like this post xmas. I was wondering the same myself.

The couple second delay for the sound to kick in on my new speaker from my desktop is not ideal. Once it gets going it’s fine, but I might have to wire it up to get more of what I prefer. I was hoping to be able to go wireless.

That’s so weird! Ive had one mini for 2or 3 years and just got a second one for the kitchen. They’re great little devices but that one hitch is so so annoying. I can’t figure out how they thought this was a good idea! They could at least make the power button a button and not a toggle. Oh well, I’ll continue to use my mini until it dies, and think about it then. (Its showing no signs of slowing down so maybe they’ll have a fix by then!) THANKS

1 Like

I too find it annoying, I use the Soundcore Boost 20w.
I think it’s a battery saving feature.

Soundcore Boost auto shut off, is disabled if connected via audio cable - at least that’s how mine works. When connected via bluetooth then it will auto shut off. I’m using mine with an Echo Dot connected via audio cable. Also my Boost is always connected to power supply!

1 Like

Hey @Blotch Hope you’re having a good Christmas.
That seems to be correct.
Mine only gets used via Bluetooth, comes out for summer BBQs etc.
I use Echos normally, plus my AV amp is on my network so quite often stream via/to that.
Selecting Bluetooth devices isn’t as convenient.

1 Like