Is there a new Eufy called Robovac 12?

Hello,
I have seen at Amazon that there is an . It is sold and delivered by Amazon Germany and is said to have a higher performance than the Eufy RoboVac 11S. Unfortunately I couldnā€™t find any information about the Eufy RoboVac 12 on the website of Eufy. Does anyone know exactly what kind of model it is about and why there is only little information to read about it at Amazon and there is nothing about it in the internet except the links to Amazon? Thank you very much for your help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

1 Like

Yes there is a RoboVac 12 at AMAZON.de
Seems to have the same specifications as the 11S.
BUT cheaper. :grin:
I dont know what strategy EUFY is pursuing.

2 Likes

Interesting, great find! This looks like it has the specifications of RoboVac 30 (without boundary strips), the design of RoboVac 15C (without WiFi), and a very low price.

If you donā€™t mind the lack of smart app control, want a very powerful suction, and donā€™t think itā€™s worth waiting for RoboVac 30S with a capacitive power button, this is probably the way to go! I wonder if this will be making its way to Amazon US soonā€¦

1 Like

Yes the price is fine comparing to 11S.
I have already the 11S.
I am satisfied and there is NO need for any application and boundary strips for me.

As a pensioner I have leisure time and can supervise my robot. :grin:

If she (I call her Evi) caught in something, I help her, give her some friendly words and after this she is happy and more eager to do her job! :joy:

4 Likes

Hello, there,
so if it was about price, Iā€™d order the RoboVac 12. Unfortunately I havenā€™t found any spare parts (brush, filter) yet. Iā€™ve seen something like this on E-Bay before. A dealer sells a vacuum cleaner robot without offering spare parts. On my inquiry, how much brush and filter cost. I got as an answer, I should not worry. One would already take care of it, if it is so far. LOL Really trustworthy argument.

1 Like

I would say the spare parts of the 11S or 11 could fit as well.
But you should ask EUFY first.

2 Likes

Yes, I will. Thank you

1 Like

The 12 locks like the 11S.
As far I see there is only a different power of suction (1500Pa (12) 1300Pa (11S) ).
So I suppose there is no difference regarding the spare parts.
I donā€™t know why it is offered at Amazon.de only.

But this is normal by ANKER : too many models.
This is confusing the customers. :confused:
We were often talking about!

If you ordered one, you should write a review at Amazon.de.

2 Likes

Got my 12 today and every part seems to be 100% compatible to the 11s spare parts (they look completely identical).

Donā€™t think I need to say much more, do I? Does its job as expected, no problems at any point.

Just wrote a german review, waiting for approvement at amazon.de :wink:

1 Like

I was reading your review.
Perfect, well done!!! :grin:

Yes you are right, the 12 is cheaper at AMAZON.de
and has the exactly the same functions of the 11S .

There is one trick I have to tell you:
You might tape 2 small little stripes of foam-tape at the ā€œbumpersā€
above and under the front sensor.
This is protecting the robot and your furniture perfectly.

There is no need but I am always a little bit careful. :innocent:

If you have more questions about the robot, donā€™t hesitate and ask.

The friends here and even I :grin: have some experience meanwhile!

2 Likes

Hi, I read the review on Amazon. Thanks for that. That makes me very happy to hear that the spare parts seem to be the same. Did you do the test with the 11S spare parts? Or did you measure them? Sorry, I just have to ask questions. Because I looked at Amazon today and the 11S was removed from the Amazon platform and is no longer available there. Is that a strategy of Anker to silently and quietly introduce the 12?If this is the introductory price, I think itā€™s really great.

1 Like

You will never find out what the ANKER marketing fellows have in mind.
We are are always talking about these ā€œweird ideasā€ here.
As far I see the sucking power is stronger to the 11S
Nothing more!
Same brushes etc.
But whenever there is a question please ask me and the buddies here.

You may write me a private message as well.
(Du kannst mir auch gerne eine private Mitteilung schreiben.)
Best regards
Franz
(Beste GrĆ¼ĆŸe
Franz)

1 Like

It is true, of course, that we will never know about the marketing of Anker or any other company. That is clear. It was just as you said a guess I made to explain this behavior to me.

The Eufy RoboVac 12 has a higher suction power than the 11S. The 12 also has bigger wheels to make it easier to climb. But I have no comparison to the 11S. The measurements are also not given for the 12. So there is missing information which are always given with the 11S like size, weight, volume in decibels.
But no matter! I also ordered it yesterday. Next month I buy a pair of brushes etc. and see if they are compatible with the 12. If not, all the stuff goes back. I am curious. Best regards

1 Like

Servus Klaus,

You see we are doing here the work ANKER (EUFY) has to do.
But donā€™t mind, we like to do this! :grin:

I read about the suction, but the fact of the bigger wheels is new.
You see you have enlighted us! :slight_smile:

Let us know if the spare part will order are fitting to your 12 model.

beste GrĆ¼ĆŸe
Franz

Hi Franz.
Well, the one with the bigger wheels is in the description on Amazon. :wink: :slight_smile:
I like to tell you if the spare parts of the 11S fit on the 12. I just hope so.
What pleases me the most is the fact that Eufy increased the price from 175,54ā‚¬ to 219,99ā‚¬ and I got it for the lower price. That was real luck. Big grin. :slight_smile:
stupid is only if the spare parts do not fit. :frowning: But I let me surprise. As said either I can then tinker something or I must send the vacuum cleaner back which would be a pity.
Best regards
Klaus

2 Likes

Servus Klaus,

I think the spare parts they will fit.
There is really no need to alter brushes and filters, etc.
But keep us ā€œup to dateā€ please.
If there is ANY trouble let us know here.
We care about! :grin:
You are a part of our community!
ā€œYou never stand alone!ā€ :smiley:
"
beste GrĆ¼ĆŸe
Franz

Now available in US for $249.99.

Getting to be way to many models. Pending releases include 30S and 35C. I just want one with mapping and smarter navigation.

1 Like

As usual too many types, causing many confusions.
The 12 is a little bit stronger than the 11s.
BUT the 12 is cheaper at Amazon.de. Weird.

1 Like