Is PowerDraw getting more expensive?

Im honestly not sure what you are wondering about here. The value looks to hover around 1 power buck per dollar with a possible 20% swing. New tech looks to ride on the higher side while old tech on the lower side. If you were looking at a larger sample size maybe something is there, but it seems like a typical setup. I would also factor in that they would want to price the items enticingly to spend your PB, which also gets those with a higher “pool” to use them.

This week’s things are red. That makes them better in all ways so more bucks needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(I really want a red speaker…)

1 Like

It is just meant to be a bit of fun

If you want stuff then just work, earn, buy

I am carrying a Powercore II 10000 I do not need in my work bag, next time anyone demonstrates has any Power Angst they’ll be rewarded, and then, based on experience, they just go buy a lot of Anker as it unplugs them from worry.

6 Likes

I believe that the cost of the prizes are more expensive. That is why the amount of PowerBucks is higher. The more something costs, the more you need to enter.

As I commented before, the $/PB stat is already normalized for price

Ouch - That would favor inactive members!

Not really. You’d still need $300 bucks a week to to take part in everything. They were only a guide as an example. Was just an idea as even lots of regular meme era are out of bucks now. They don’t last long if you play all the time.

This idea may cause dissatisfaction with low-level users, which we don’t want to happen.:cry:

4 Likes

I agree with this. everyone should be able to enter the same number of times.

1 Like

This week seems to be a lot cheaper especially the powercore 10000 thanks @AnkerOfficial !

2 Likes

Yeah that Powercore is a good deal. I will def go for it even though I already have one, haha

1 Like

Nice chart, :))
I spent all of my PB already on these…

if you lower Bucks needs then you allow more in. Same end result: slim chances.

1 Like

I think maybe it’s because the red PowerCore Fusion is more expensive?

power draws have been getting more pricey i noticed it with this weeks drawing for the powercore+ mini. it was going for 25 power bucks while back on November 24 2018 the powercore + mini was 20 power bucks and then back on September 29 2018 the powercore + mini went for 15 power bucks.
they continue to get more expensive. I know this is an old thread to revive but i want to point this out and found starting a new thread on this pointless.

I also see it as just for fun. If they get up there in PBs (powerbucks, not peanut butter sandwiches) then I just won’t bid on it. A full bid will cost you about 350 PBs so gotta watch how you bid!