Is it possible to just use one Zolo Liberty earbud at a time?

Hi! I just got my new Zolo Liberty (non-plus) as a gift from a friend. I have already figured out how to pair both earbuds at the same time. Sometimes I have to use only one earbud. Other brands of wireless earbuds just asks you to connect it once more or add it as a new Bluetooth device. Will I be able to pair either earbuds by themselves and not together? Thanks.

Once paired to your device you can use either earbud by itself as long as both are removed from the case, unless your only wanting to use the right. the right earbud is the main controller, so either use that individually or remove both from the case and just use the left…the right needs to stay nearby ad that provides sound and sync to the left. Imo, best to only use the right as the using the left alone is too much of a hassle

When at work I often only use the right earbud since it’s the controller and I leave the left earbud in the case.

3 Likes

Hi @emil3,
your right earbud is the transmitter and receiver , the left is connected only on the right and can not be used without the right one.

3 Likes

Only take out the right bud frombthe carging case and done.
The most interesting part :smiley: if you use the right bud alone, your battery timing almost doubles.

1 Like

Good question and answers. I’ve never thought about it before…

Good to know, thanks!

2 Likes

I am unable to use the right earbud when the left is in the case and charging, but I can use the left when the right is in the case and charging. Is there anyway I can change this?

Got them charged and right out of the case they fit and sound great. This is my only issue with them initially. I bought a pair of much cheaper & inexpensive that did allow pairing the left while the right stayed in the case.
Yes, as one gentleman said, you get a higher number of charges on just the right one if it is the only one used. However, you get many more hours of continuous playback if you can switch to the left one while the right one charges.

Overall, on the initial test is great. Just had the one complaint at the this time. Don’t foresee any other issue or complaints either though.