Is it ok to recharge anker powercore speed 20000 with macbook usb c charger?

i bought the power bank powercore speed 20000 from amazon Germany since im in Europe now, but i didnt get any wall brick charger, i am asking if its fine to use my macbook pro charger using the usb-c port to charge the powerbank ??

This is what i meant .
I am trying right now , and the led light is blinking as if it’s charging normally but both the apple MacBook charger and the powerbank are warm !!

1 Like

I believe you should be fine as the PowerCore will only pull in the amount of power it needs from the charger. Feel free to reach out to support@anker.com for confirmation.

3 Likes

Thank you so much , i will email the support team just to be sure

Absolutely, the charger and power bank are warm bc they are fast charging and the apple charger will charge that power bank at full speed. More power bank= more heat. Heat is power. It would help cut down on heat if you did not charge on top of a blanket. A table or counter top would be better or anywhere the power bank and charger can “breathe” if you have a granite counter that would be ever better as the granite soaks up heat and acts like a giant heat sink. Anything but a blanket that is meant to hold in heat.

4 Likes

Thanx a lot !!

1 Like

No problem, welcome to the community.

1 Like