is Eufy security available to use at any country

hello dear
I hope you are doing well

I have very important inquire about (Eufy Security System) as floodlight Cam, spotlight Cam, E Cam, and video doorbell.

is it available to use this security system at any country, or just this system available at only selected country.

for example: I live in Cambodia and I want to use Eufy Cam and Doorbell in my home, is it available to achieve that

I would be happy to answer me very clear about my inquire as soon as possible

Thank you

Hi @Mohammed_Alshameri

Thanks for reaching out.

We really appreciate your support in our brand and we are so glad to hear you are interested in our Eufy security series.

To address your concern, the Eufy Door Bell is currently only available in the US and CA market.

If you want to purchase the Doorbell from the US and use it in Cambodia, please kindly note that the new Eufy doorbell comes wired and it must have an existing wire with low voltage transformer for Eufy Video Doorbell. Make sure the transformer for doorbell delivering 16-24V AC, 30VA of power.

For the eufycam, please note that it only works with the 2.4G Wi-Fi router/Gateway.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

Thanks again for your support! Have a nice day!