Is Anker worth the money?

Though Anker is a pretty expensive brand I believe it is quality over quantity am I right? Maker has the best quality and best certified wires out there. Even if an item breaks or does not work, their great customer service will help you. I believe all of their products are worth the price they set it at.

1 Like

Anker isn’t expensive!.??. Waaaaaay cheaper then competitors.

And Prices aside, their cables are still the best.

I have a friend who pays $50 for a cheaper version of the powerline II+

5 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with @TechMan. ANKER was started as, and still is, a budget company. Some of the items they sell may seem expensive at first but it is because of the quality. Even with their cables, if you compare the cheaper ANKER cables to the competition ANKER almost always comes out on top. And as far as their more expensive cables, which in my opinion are still fairly priced, I have seen nothing beat them.

3 Likes

You need to compare products with similar features. Given the features, Anker products aren’t expensive. They are priced competitively.

2 Likes

Anker products have a quality element backed by awesome support and warranty.

Plus there are lot of deals for Anker & Sister company brands such as Soundcore, Roav, Eufy and Nebula which are too good to give a miss… telling from experience!

1 Like

Yes! when it comes to the qualitt and way way cheaper than the other brand…

1 Like

Beside the quality you got good support and a warranty which you can rely on.

1 Like

I agree that Anker’s prices are awesome compared to OEM charger and cable prices. And, especially when it comes to cables, the quality can even exceed OEM!

1 Like

I don’t think I need to say anything anymore. Consumer feedback is most valuable.:joy:

Some of our charging cable can have lifetime warranty service.:blush:

4 Likes

I started buying Anker products a year ago, based on a recommendation from my brother (a techie geek). My only regret is not buying their products sooner. Yes they are more expensive than the $.99 lightning cables you see on amazon, but you get what you pay for. When you compare their products to other big names, there’s no competition, Anker wins in quality and pricing.
Their customer service, is something I wish other companies would catch on to. Just earlier this week I had an issue with one of my lightning cables. I filled out the info online, and within a couple hours I had an email saying “just throw out your old cable, a new one is on its way.” The cables I buy from Anker have a lifetime warranty…you can’t beat that with a stick!

2 Likes

So please dont buy this product. because if you buy this:

1. Good Price
  2. Quality
  3. Good Service and Warranty

Dont buy this okay! haha

3 Likes

Anker is definitely worth the money

1 Like

Agree with @TechMan too.
I find Anker products many times cheaper than OEM accessories and normally find Anker better quality

Personally I LOVE their “expensive” products.

1 Like

Anker is most certainly not an expensive brand. Is most cases the quality outweighs the price, and a lot of their products are still cheaper than OEM and 1st party variants. I have to wonder what products you’re comparing Anker too, to think Anker is expensive.

1 Like

I think.most agree here, that I am a tight arse, and even I have to say, given all factors Anker aren’t expensive, plus they drop prices so.often for deals etc.

You want cheap crap, and don’t care if it’ll burn your house down, go buy it.

You want quality for that little bit less than the big names, you want one.of the world’s leading battery charging companies making quality goods, that no tech blog has slated (for any real reason… If they have it was cos they weren’t using correctly) , that wins awards, that uses top tech and makes top products, then buy Anker

Or buy cheap dollar store shit, up to you

2 Likes

I am forever looking to never pay the full price for anything. I’ll search for the best price and even then use discount codes if they’re available.

I was originally drawn to Anker by an offer they had on Lighting cables. My Apple ones never lasted long, since buying my first Anker cable I have regularly returned and have bought a range of other Anker products.

I find them brilliantly priced, and in my opinion, you get quality products at affordable rates and invariably there will be some discount deal available.

Anker has become my go to audio/tech accessories company. I am also impressed with the quality of their other product brands especially ROAV.

A rather long answer to a simple question but time and again, Anker is most definitely worth the money.

2 Likes

source

IMHO they give you the most bang for your buck and always use high quality electronics.

1 Like

Pioneer, quality, craftsmanship, compatibility, dependability, warranty…need I say more?

1 Like

I would disagree and encourage you to go with a more established brand. I have had nothing but grief with the customer service. Soundcore specifically. Ill buy Sony next time.