Is Anker no longer making replacement batteries

I bought 2 batteries at least 2 years ago and over time, they have held less and less of a charge, which was to be expected. The last time I went with a top rated competitor, based on the reviews. (Only because I couldn’t find any Ankers to buy). The batteries lasted about a month and then randomly started sending my phone into unending reboot loop. The Anker batteries have been the best ever. Are they not being made anymore? If not…please bring them back!!!

Anker is making more battery’s then ever!

@Insider might be able to help you find one that can suit your needs well :wink:

Edit: in fact he already has a buying guide ready! click me

1 Like

@gmgoodwrenchgirl is referring to replacement batteries for devices like phones and laptops, which Anker is no longer making.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh. Wasn’t that the first product anker ever made?

1 Like

Yes, their first product was a replacement laptop battery.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your input. So sad Anker is not making replacement phone batteries anymore. It’s for a Samsung Galaxy S5…I know, super old phone, but love the replaceable battery aspect of it. I didn’t even see any OEM batteries for it on the Samsung site…thinking they are phasing them out or something. Don’t really trust most of the Amazon or eBay products anymore…hard to tell the good from the bad. Totally bummed. Thanks again, though!

1 Like