iPhone XS/Max & XR still no fast charger included

Any thoughts on Apple not including a fast charger with their new at least 1,000$ phone?

1 Like

This is how apple became a trillion dollar company, by nickle and diming everyone. And it’s only going to get worse because people keep allowing apple to do so and get away with crap like this

5 Likes

As long as people keep buying a $20-35 USB-C to Lightning cable + $40 30W brick directly from Apple, I doubt they’ll start including them with iPhones any time soon. Shoot, earlier this week, I saw that the headphone dongle is their top selling product (in terms of volume), so it’s no surprise that they aren’t including those now.

Given the quality of the charger & cable that they include with their phones now, I’d bet that the in-box fast charging options would be junk, too (compared to what we’re used to with Anker, anyway).

1 Like

I’ve said it once & I’d say it again :laughing:

1 Like

Apple is Apple!
As long customers are crazy about their products the can do what they want.:
Selling items for incredible high prices and adding no accessories.

1 Like

When will people learn?

Apple=Crapple​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

With the new iPhones they have also stopped supplying the lightning to headphone jack adapter as well. £9 if you wanna buy one direct from Apple :grimacing:

I’ve never taken the plug out of the box because I want to keep the original to sell on with the phone.

That might change if it was a fast charger through :grin:

That’s because now it’s their#1 selling accessory.

1 Like