⚠️🚧iPhone user beware Major FaceTime bugs🐛🐜

It only works with Facetime group call, which has been disabled: https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/28/apple-disables-group-calling-in-facetime/

1 Like

Take care what you say on your phone. On ANY phone, not only the I phone . Because this effect is normal GSM standard…from GSM point of view: no bug, but a feature …

What I mean: first think, then speak. Do not say “now I have to call this stupid b…”
Even better: do not think it.

Either call him …
or not.

I remember my old sprint phone would do this when people called me. I could hear them clearly before choosing to answer or decline.

But the other way around? Yikes! :scream:

1 Like

I remember there was a way to trick old GSM phone of the pre-smartphone era to answer a call without ringing and without the owner pressing any buttons. You could sneak-listen as long as the person didn’t use the phone and had battery - which lasted days then.

Also, before digital cellphones, with the right amateur radio equipment you could listen to random calls without any of the callers noticing. My dad was a hobbyist radioamateur when cellphones started showing in Brazil. There weren’t many cellphones that time, so you had to be patient to find the frequency, but it was rather easy.

1 Like

Well, doubt anyone saw this one coming :rolling_eyes:

1 Like