iPhone 8 Case, iPhone 7 Case, Anker KARAPAX Ice Case

Didn’t see a review on here yet for this case so decided to write my own.

We buy these fancy phones with one of the selling points being the 'thinness", most of the time just to turn around and slap a big, bulky case on to protect it. If your like me and take pretty good care of your phone, all you really need is scratch protection and something that will ward off the occasional small drop. This led me to try, and continue to use, the new KARAPAX ICE case.

Packaging: Everything i’ve got from anker has been packaged well. This item is no different. It comes well packaged with everything you might need.

Description: I like the incognito, subtle matte finish that is just translucent enough to see the apple logo through it. Its low key with a sort of “Stealth Fighter” flair.

Function: The fit was easy and great. All the buttons function as needed and there is plenty of room around the lighting port to fit stock, and most aftermarket cables. Mostly, it doesn’t add to much unneeded bulk to my phone. I can still keep it in my pocket and not be annoyed at the big bulge.

Summary: Basically, this is my favorite type of case and this is the perfect implementation of it. Thanks to ANKER for hitting another home run of simplicity, budget friendly, effectiveness.

1 Like

Nice Review :slight_smile:
Can you add some pictures? :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good review, as mentioned pictures always go down well with community members on reviews :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice review.

As above … we want pics :tongue:

1 Like