iPhone 7 cases 70% OFF, 200 codes per day from 7th to 13th. (US, UK and Germany)

Anker!!! I fed up of seeing offers for iPhone 7 what about for the 6S?! Or something for iPad instead?

2 Likes

Anker is all about technological advances we too must move forward with them.

2 Likes

I agree with that, but I’m pretty sure a load of people still have an iPhone 6S. Personally myself I’d love love to see something for the 9.7’ inch iPad Pro on offer at some point.

3 Likes

i try and codes are gone literally the second they are released.

2 Likes

Codes are all gone, however it’s awesome to see that Anker is giving out promo codes! Hope to try to snag one in the future!

1 Like

This is great! Unfortunately I don’t have an iPhone 7!
Advice for other people for the code giveaways: Use a computer and also make sure to refresh your screen like 30 seconds before the codes are released in case the clock is behind, then make sure you have your mouse on the button at whatever time they are released, and click it as soon as you can.
I was one of the lucky ones, I got a PowerPort 2 code!

3 Likes

Ahhh makes me wish I had an iPhone7!
Thanks @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Getting an Iphone 7 but don’t have one yet. Will have to pass on this excellent deal at the moment.

1 Like

How often are the PowerUser products updated in the UK? I unfortunately missed out on the recent power bank that was available

1 Like

I didnt want any of this offer, but have looked at the winners and I’d say anyone who was on their PC at the time could have got easily.

I’m seeing winners times spread over hours so you would have to have been not aware, asleep, basically to not win.

Unlike say the Powercore 26800 offer which went in 2 seconds.

1 Like

Powerport 2 - easy they went in about 7 minutes.

iPhone offers - easy, went in a couple of hours.

Powercore 26800 - hard, went in 2 seconds.

1 Like

For me the PowerPort 2’s went out in like one second. I was just super lucky. Did u get a PowerCore 26800?

1 Like

The Powerport 2 I own and didn’t want another, I want a different Powerport2 to exist like 1 USB-C 3A and 1 USB2 2A. So I didn’t click-click-click on it but i saw the winners and it was 7 mins window “easy”,

For the Powercore 26800, well it was the 50% discount really a lot of battery for only $33 delivered (incl tax) and I was thinking might be handy for the odd v.long trip, I’m still generally adverse to big batteries as its a lot of weight for something which can fail (a few smaller batteries would be more reliable). Yes I did and order and have a Powercore 26800 but I’m still not sure it will ever get used. I might gift it to someone with a greater need.

I do need about the 20000Mah of total carried power, it happens particularly on busy days of sat far from mains sockets and then Uber to airport and no time to sit near power and then I find the seat I’m in has no power, I have found about 15000mah has me getting a bit low at times. But I’d rather say 3 10000 or 2 15000 than 1 268000 as it is far less likely 3 things fail than 1 thing fail, and when I compute the density, the 26800 is no better than the 10000.

2 Likes

there are codes available right now, i think the battery codes were harder to get

1 Like

i guess iphone 7 isn’t as popular as they anticipated.

1 Like

Thanks Anker, got my case today and v happy with it, better than the flip thing I had. See someone does have an iPhone 7!

Only issue I have with this promotion is the price shown for the CD Slot Car Mount etc at the bottom of the page is different to that that comes up on Amazon when you enter the code.

1 Like

I got the 7 Plus ToughShell yesterday. Very good so far and a bargain for £3 if you ask me!

1 Like

My wifey is gonna be getting an iPhone 7soon. Which case is best??

Hey Anker! I’d like to know why Canada is never included in your promotion? :disappointed: I’m a bit sad about that!

1 Like