iPhone 7 Adapter for Charging and Headphones

When is Anker going to produce an iPhone 7 2 in 1 adapter for charging + headphone jack? Upgrading to iPhone 7 and need the adapter. Thought for sure Anker had one. Seems like a product offering opportunity.

Please consider this as the mfgs of the available ones are unknown.

That is a great suggestion! I haven’t upgraded to the 7 yet and don’t have any immediate plans to, but I’m sure there will be plenty of people who need to charge their device and would like to simultaneously listen to music, etc.

Of course, Anker does make some great BT headphones which is potentially an even better solution.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts

Just buy Anker IE20 earbuds and wear around your neck to phone rings then one in your ear. That method works all day.

I haven’t gotten into the iPhone 7 craze yet but my understanding is it comes with this lightning cable adapter to plug in any old headphones into its charger port, are you saying you want Anker to create something that does the same thing?

No what I believe he is saying is that he wants the lightning port to be split into two lightning ports so he can listen to music and charge his phone at the same time.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Did you mean that?

The Facebook Anker Official looks the wrong place, it has 4 members is closed. I think you meant Anker Fans?

1 Like

Look at Mr. @nigelhealy, always on the case! :slight_smile:

My programmers made me that way.

Hey, Sorry about the wrong information!

Yes, it is the Anker.fans on Facebook!:grinning:

Sorry again.

No problem @AnkerOfficial but if you want this forum to not die after a competition then you need to partake in it more often yourself in a dialogue.

I note Facebook seems the most attentive.

Appreciate your understanding! We do like your suggestion! And please be assured that we will try our best to answer your questions about us!:blush: