iPhone 6 plus stops charging after a minute

I purchased the Astor E1, charged it up full, and went to use it to charge my iPhone 6 Plus. But after a minute or so, I notice the iPhone isn’t charging anymore. If I push the side button, it starts charging again, but just for another minute and then it stops again. Why would this be?

Email support@anker.com with description, order details, product serial number.

Hi @Jon_Garniss , sorry to hear your having issues with your Anker product. Does your iPhone charge correctly when connect to a wall socket and/or USB port to rule out your cable being faulty? If you have already tried this and can confirm that the cable is fine, I would suggest you contact support@anker.com with your purchase date / order no and serial of the device.

1 Like

Hi there,

My phone charges fine with the cord in the wall. I already contacted support yesterday with the serial number. I purchased it on Amazon on March 29 2017

Good to know. Anker are normally pretty speedy when it comes to warranty replacements, normally resolving in a few days from original contact.

No response in the three days since I emailed them so far :angry:

Hi @Jon_Garniss , sorry to hear you still haven’t been contacted regarding your issue. I’ve copied @AnkerOfficial into this response in hope that they can give a faster response via direct message.

@Jon_Garniss Hi Jon, sorry to hear you are having issues and sincerest apologies from our side for not getting back to you sooner. Please message me your email address and order ID and I’ll forward it to the right people who can help

I’ve not received any response all week. I have initiated the return to Amazon for this product and will look into other chargers going forward.