iPhone 11 pro opinions

Please don’t get me started on the camera system god it looks so ugly!!!

Personally I do and I don’t like the iPhone 11 pro. I like it because it shows Apple has listened to the customer and done what they want. I also like it because of the Dolby atoms speakers and facial speaker thing that sounds cool.
Cons slow mo selfies wtf who’s going to use that! Also from a iPhone XS user no need to upgrade plus those cameras look ugly af!
Overall solid phone if your not looking to upgrade other wise save your self some money and hold on to your current one :+1:

Do you like the new cameras or nah

1 Like

three

3 Likes

The 11Pro looks ok when you have a case :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (which everyone has). It isn’t a big problem (just like the antenna on the iphone6). Everyone will just ignore and get used to it.

2 Likes

still and there should be no notch and no usb c to mention the few

2 Likes

The USB C for iphone isn’t a must. Their current lightning is still sufficient for what it is. I believe personally the lightning port is more durable than the USB C (I got a broken USB port on a Huawei, but I never had an issue with a lightning port on iPhone). Anyway, that was my personal opinion.

If you can have an idea of how to hide the camera, the faceid under the screen then you can say no notch needed. If not, it was just the way it is. Samsung didn’t have faceID, and their IRIS was horrible.

2 Likes

Very true you make a good point but I am sticking with my Xs :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll be making the jump from iPhone 8.
Not sure on normal or pro. The camera and screen specs are clearly better but probably not worth the hike in cost.

1 Like

Tbh get the pro oled is fricking amazing

1 Like

I own a IPHONE 3G!

If I would change to that new one I would get totally lost!

It works fine, the battery is not the best.
But my battery too! :rofl:

2 Likes

Omg :open_mouth: that was like ten years ago :joy::joy::joy::joy: at least your on the Apple side :+1::+1:

1 Like

It does look that way.
I’ll get “hands on” before I make a decision.

1 Like

Once you have a phone with oled you will never go back trust me :+1: or buy the Xs

1 Like

Nah, you wouldn’t.
It’ll make it quicker to post here and get you more bucks :joy:

1 Like

They don’t seem to offer the XS now, in in the UK.
Just the 8, XR and 11 models.

1 Like

It looks interesting. I wonder how well the new camera system will work in the real world.

1 Like

I don’t think it will match the Huawei.

1 Like
  1. SLO mo selfies absolutely 100% CANNOT be counted as a con, just because you won’t use it. It’s still a feature that wasn’t there before, and therefore is a pro

2. Just because you don’t like the camera layout, doesn’t make it bad. Other people like it as much as you hate it.

You are correct that there isn’t really enough difference to upgrade from the XS/max. But it’s still a nice phone.

2 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Just look at Twitter :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I have the iPhone XR. I will NOT be upgrading. The cameras on the iPhone 11 Pro are amazing. But I am staying away from the Pro line (like I stayed away from the XS line) for two reasons:

1. Size: I much prefer the 6.1" screen size of the XR (same as iPhone 11). The 5.8" on the 11 Pro is too small while the 6.5" on the Max is too big.
2. Price: I cannot justify the $300 difference in the price between the 11 and the 11 Pro.

If I took more photos, and if they made the Pro style in 6.1" size, then i might buy that. For now, I’m sticking with the XR, and next year, I’ll probably buy the non-Pro version of iPhone 12 (6.1" and the cheapest version).

2 Likes